Author Topic: The epitome of joy and happiness.  (Read 831 times)

Offline Conrad

The epitome of joy and happiness.
« on: April 22, 2019, 07:34:16 AM »
It is not possible to get any happier than the black dog in this video. No creature has ever been this happy and none ever will be.

It's also not possible to watch this vid without smiling. If you can you are made of wood.

Family dog meets the new pup for the first time.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1118713049068605441

Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: The epitome of joy and happiness.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 03:24:17 PM »
:)

Yeah, that was not quite the reaction I got from my existing cat (she was 5 at the time) when I brought in a young kitten....

(She was right, he kinda torments her regularly over the last 9 years)
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Conniesaki

Re: The epitome of joy and happiness.
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 05:48:17 PM »
UhOhDon'tGetRidOfMeI'llBeGood! UhOhDon'tGetRidOfMeI'llBeGood! UhOhDon'tGetRidOfMeI'llBeGood! UhOhDon'tGetRidOfMeI'llBeGood! UhOhDon'tGetRidOfMeI'llBeGood! UhOhDon'tGetRidOfMeI'llBeGood! UhOhDon'tGetRidOfMeI'llBeGood! UhOhDon'tGetRidOfMeI'llBeGood! UhOhDon'tGetRidOfMeI'llBeGood! UhOhDon'tGetRidOfMeI'llBeGood! UhOhDon'tGetRidOfMeI'llBeGood! UhOhDon'tGetRidOfMeI'llBeGood! UhOhDon'tGetRidOfMeI'llBeGood! UhOhDon'tGetRidOfMeI'llBeGood! UhOhDon'tGetRidOfMeI'llBeGood! UhOhDon'tGetRidOfMeI'llBeGood! UhOhDon'tGetRidOfMeI'llBeGood!