Author Topic: Yeeeaaaaaa! I've found us!  (Read 1380 times)

Offline rhetoric

Yeeeaaaaaa! I've found us!
« on: June 29, 2011, 02:00:04 PM »
My parents moved alot when I was a kid, but I always eventually found them, too. 

You can imagine my consternation when the greatest forum on the planet evaporated!  I've been having some fun w/ a "new" Honda C70 so I've been neglecting Connie a bit, but a week or so ago I tried to find this site and was stumped -- only the other one came up w/ all my google searches.  Got to do something to get our name out there again (forgive me if this is all old hashed material -- it's new to me).

I'm partial to you guys!  This is the site I go to when I have questions about anything -- I know I'll get great feedback on the bike AND just about anything else.  I'm members of lots of forums (fora?), but this is by far, the best on the planet.

Anyway -- sorry I've lost my tenure and everything, but I'm still "rhetoric."  (aka Paul)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: Yeeeaaaaaa! I've found us!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 02:02:19 PM »
Glad you're back!
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline booger

Re: Yeeeaaaaaa! I've found us!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 07:41:01 PM »
My parents moved alot when I was a kid, but I always eventually found them, too. 

You can imagine my consternation when the greatest forum on the planet evaporated!  I've been having some fun w/ a "new" Honda C70 so I've been neglecting Connie a bit, but a week or so ago I tried to find this site and was stumped -- only the other one came up w/ all my google searches.  Got to do something to get our name out there again (forgive me if this is all old hashed material -- it's new to me).

I'm partial to you guys!  This is the site I go to when I have questions about anything -- I know I'll get great feedback on the bike AND just about anything else.  I'm members of lots of forums (fora?), but this is by far, the best on the planet.

Anyway -- sorry I've lost my tenure and everything, but I'm still "rhetoric."  (aka Paul)

You haven't lost your tenure.  Your still the same age ;)