Author Topic: Need Suggestions  (Read 986 times)

Offline Darthur586

Need Suggestions
« on: July 31, 2017, 09:38:52 PM »
I have a devil of a time finding shoes and boots that fit (I'm like a 12.5 4 or 5E). Anyone found a good source for boots that accommodate those sizes?

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: Need Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 11:24:12 PM »
I have a devil of a time finding shoes and boots that fit (I'm like a 12.5 4 or 5E). Anyone found a good source for boots that accommodate those sizes?

Similar problem, 8.5 EE to EEEE depending on manufacturer.  I kinda lucked out 17 years ago, which is when I bought my last pair :)

I hit a gold mine with casual shoes- "New Balance."  Only ones that seem to fit my short, wide, high feet and available from lots of places.  So impressed with one model, and so exhausted from years of frustration, I swept through local stores and the Internet and bought what might be lifetime supply.  Sealed each individually in airtight plastic for years to come.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Classvino

• Longtime Kawi Rider
Re: Need Suggestions
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 08:11:59 AM »
...So impressed with one model, and so exhausted from years of frustration, I swept through local stores and the Internet and bought what might be lifetime supply.  Sealed each individually in airtight plastic for years to come...

I did the same with a particular model of Reebok running shoes...  Only ones that (IMO) were comfortable, 100% leather uppers (my feet don't seem to get along with nylon)  and didn't have racing stripes, or swoops, or logos plastered all over them.
I bought 6 each of white and black about 8 years back...  Now on last pair of each, and the model has been discontinued....  Dreading having to try out 'new' shoes again...  (First world problems, I know...)

Jamie
2013 C14 - First "new" bike
1983 CB1100F, 1977 GS850, 1974 KH750 H2, 1974 KH500 H1, 1975 KH400 S3, 1979 RD 400 Daytona......