Author Topic: I gotta have this!!! Lexus Lane Valet  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Conrad

I gotta have this!!! Lexus Lane Valet
« on: April 04, 2017, 04:47:45 AM »
On the bike and in the car!!!

! No longer available

;)
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: I gotta have this!!! Lexus Lane Valet
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 06:25:47 AM »
OMG- I want THAT feature NOW!!
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 06:38:00 AM »
I would give my left nut (I don't use it that much anymore anyway) for that feature here in Texas!!

Offline mellow yellow

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 01:29:30 PM »
love it, now if there was a remote way of dimming the high beams on approaching vehs. so that you don't get blinded.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 02:01:33 PM »
I think that's the moron that's in an insurance commercial with the dachshund that howls at him cause his battery went dead.

http://youtu.be/jx0LlCCjc10

After the car moves over it should go to the shoulder and stop.  Then the car throws him out and kicks the sh*t out of him.  And no, I don't have anger issues.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.