Author Topic: what's with the hammer?  (Read 3212 times)

Offline mellow yellow

what's with the hammer?
« on: April 20, 2017, 08:06:40 AM »
https://youtu.be/lfJsqBgQygk.  you can advance to 3:22

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
Re: what's with the hammer?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 08:27:57 AM »
Good question, guess there isn't much storage on a Gsxr for budding rock hounds.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 05:31:18 PM »
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 05:51:39 PM »
Same here. Guess we gotta start looking for 404.
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 05:59:25 PM »
here's where the magic happens.....

http://youtu.be/lfJsqBgQygk

Offline mellow yellow

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 06:44:46 PM »
sorry about that. I did a preview before I posted it, and it showed up. Thanks gPink for coming to the rescue.

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 07:49:53 PM »
Stunt riding squids...
Carrying hammer? Yeah, to break out windows on cars that block them in...

Frankly, the dumb onipontent biotch on scene, would have had me burying that pick hammer directly between her eyes, come on biotch....

Did everything, EVERYTHING a first responder should NOT have done... don't touch the person, don't help them stand UP... then make them lay DOWN..,

Get the fug away from me and quit rubbing my shoulder trying to comfort me... let go of me, get my head out of your lap I'm going into shock, elevate my legs, not my head, neck and shoulders...you stupid.......  I'll stick a knife in your throat if you utter one more word... you ignorant biotch...

Lemme die peacefully, or deal with my pain and stupidity... just let go of me already...

Argggggggggggggggggggg

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2017, 09:25:16 PM »
I am pretty compassionate but it is hard to feel much for assholes like that who put everyone else on the road at risk and give all sport motorcycle riders a stereotypical bad rep.   There is a word that comes to mind:

I suppose it is possible he wasn't at all related to all the stunt weavers in front of him, but that would be a strange coincidence.  And the hammer/pick kinda "nails" it.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2017, 10:33:11 AM »
Get the fug away from me and quit rubbing my shoulder trying to comfort me... let go of me, get my head out of your lap. 

The MOB doth protest too much, methinks. Come on MOB, admit it, you want her. :rotflmao: :stirpot:

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2017, 04:40:21 PM »
Poking the bear, eh?  As a former EMT I totally agree with him.   Yeah, let's get him up, move him all around, and then do the hokey pokey...   Speaking of which, where is Pokey?
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2017, 07:26:41 PM »
As a Red Cross First Response team instructed kinda guy, with experience in all facets of "CALL 911, isolate, protect and make safe and comfortable, while assesing damages, and then sitting there and monitoring until proper medical personel arrive" I will say I still would have buried that pick hammer right between her eyes, rolled her to the median of the road and use her as a traffic cone...

Oh, it was pretty clear the guys leg was broken..lifting him up, and holding him... just made it possible to rip or tear, or further lacerate a blood vessel or vein.. and allow him to go thru further risks..

Plafe the person on their back, immobalize, and restrict movement, insure conciousness, and keep observing, do not administer fluids, or remove restrictive garments or helmet, unless absolutely necessary to stop excessive.bleeders.
You MAY unbuckle or slice the strap on a helmet, depending on the trauma points from impact, but do not rearrange body limbs or neck, or remove helmet..
Insure the person is.safe, and don't sit there rhbbing his shoulder over your lamenting...

Id stick a knife in her throat...

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2017, 07:55:29 PM »
I still would have buried that pick hammer right between her eyes, rolled her to the median of the road and use her as a traffic cone...

Tell us how you really feel!

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2017, 08:06:12 AM »
Tell us how you really feel!

He did.

I still would have buried that pick hammer right between her [ blank ] , rolled her to the median of the road and use her as a [ blank ]...

..pick hammer; and knife..obvious phallus symbols woven into his narrative of what he wants to do to her.  ;D :stirpot:

Offline sanmo

• Arena
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2017, 08:11:09 AM »
MoB's homicidal rage towards the over-zealous do-gooder is hilarious. In her defense, the squid was insisting on standing up instead of staying prone. And then her maternal instincts kicked into high gear! Oh, the drama.....
What about the frickin' biker with the go pro or whatever. He should have tackled the squid and held him on the ground. ;D
2008 Silverdammit C14

Offline mellow yellow

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2017, 08:39:19 AM »
As others have said, the rider should have been limited in his movements, but unfortunately not everyone is trained or have the common sense to deal with emergency situations. the video doesn't make it clear as to who's at fault for the accident. it show's a few riders proceeding him, including a rider performing a wheelie prior to this rider doing cartwheels on his bike. I use to ride with someone who said that he carried a pocket of nuts and bolts to fling at driver's who got a little too close to him and suggested that I do like wise. I tried to convince him that that wouldn't be such a great idea, especially if the **** off motorist were to encounter future motorcyclists on the road.

Offline Daytona_Mike

• Arena
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2017, 09:48:15 AM »
I still do not understand the giant pick/hammer. If he wanted to pop  car windows a small brass window punch would suffice.
Something more nefarious is going on.
If you still have fuel in the tank, you are not lost yet
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2017, 10:03:36 AM »
I still do not understand the giant pick/hammer. If he wanted to pop  car windows a small brass window punch would suffice.
Something more nefarious is going on.

Sometimes it is just whatever is handy/available?  Whatever the case, it certainly doesn't look good for him.  His motivation in standing seemed to be more about escaping (which of course is silly, but often such people aren't in their right minds, despite just having been in a pretty serious collision).

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2017, 10:50:23 AM »
It looks like the dummass with the rock hammer in his pants ran up on the back of the car at a high speed and grabbed a handful of front brake. The ultimate stoppie.  :rotflmao:

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2017, 11:21:13 AM »
the video doesn't make it clear as to who's at fault for the accident.[...]

99+% of the time the fault is on the person who runs into the back of the other vehicle.  It is assumed that every driver must always maintain adequate following distance and attention, and probably working equipment.  That other [probably less than] 1% could be very unusual factors like someone swerving directly in front without notice, car in front having no lights at all at night, something slippery and major on the road that shouldn't ever be there (like an oil slick), or someone forcing the would-be-rear-ender into another lane.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2017, 12:34:20 PM »
MoB's homicidal rage towards the over-zealous do-gooder is hilarious. In her defense, the squid was insisting on standing up instead of staying prone. And then her maternal instincts kicked into high gear! Oh, the drama.....
What about the frickin' biker with the go pro or whatever. He should have tackled the squid and held him on the ground. ;D

And that's hilarious too!  :rotflmao: