Author Topic: Are these CVK carbs for a Concours?  (Read 1612 times)

Offline LT South Africa

Are these CVK carbs for a Concours?
« on: May 03, 2017, 11:29:19 AM »
Please help me out here. The carbs say CVK at the top. At the bottom it says Keihin. Below that is printed V552 FH20. What does this represent? Is this the correct CVK carbs for the Concours 1000? I have attached a picture for reference.

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
Re: Are these CVK carbs for a Concours?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 12:54:17 PM »
They look to be the same, but of course the internals could be different.  Perhaps if SISF sees this he might know.  Maybe a PM to him could get an answer or opinion. 
“I can truly say I had rather be at home at Mount Vernon with a friend or two about me, than to be attended at the seat of government by the officers of State and the representatives of every power of Europe.” - George Washington

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 12:56:37 PM »
The other side - upside down.
“I can truly say I had rather be at home at Mount Vernon with a friend or two about me, than to be attended at the seat of government by the officers of State and the representatives of every power of Europe.” - George Washington

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 12:58:28 PM »
And the bottom with no cream colored floats.

Offline LT South Africa

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 01:45:00 PM »
Either way. Before trying anything else I need to get the correct size main jets, pilot jets, needle jets etc.......

Mine don't come close to the manual specs

Offline LT South Africa

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 01:46:48 PM »
The size is 105 and I understand that it should be 125