Author Topic: Winter Is Just Around The Corner  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Ingramite13

• The Texas Hill Country
Winter Is Just Around The Corner
« on: August 19, 2017, 07:55:06 AM »
Heated Gloves - CHECK
Heated jacket liner - CHECK
Heated Pants - CHECK
Gloves and boot liners - CHECK CHECK

and it don't even get really cold here except for about 10 minutes on one day of the year.

But....I couldn't pass this one up....

Ride Like Your Life Depended On It
Certified Smith's System Instructor

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Re: Winter Is Just Around The Corner
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 09:51:26 AM »
Throw in a set of Gerbing sole heaters that go inside your boots and you can ride down into the teens F and below; my wife and I were out in 11F temps. one night and while not toasty warm, we were reasonably comfortable.

Well, until the main fuse popped, the bike quit and we were standing on the side of the road... then it got kinda' cold. :-)

Sounds like you are gearing up very well for enjoyable riding! Good luck with that when it cools down but again, sounds like you have it covered.

Brian

Heated Gloves - CHECK
Heated jacket liner - CHECK
Heated Pants - CHECK
Gloves and boot liners - CHECK CHECK

and it don't even get really cold here except for about 10 minutes on one day of the year.

But....I couldn't pass this one up....
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com