Author Topic: Tall accessories  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Tri-J

• 2017 Concours 14
Tall accessories
« on: April 28, 2018, 04:27:26 PM »
Since photobucket destroyed the reference photos on a lot of the threads, I thought I'd add a few if you salty vets don't mind.

Grab On foam grips-these area easy to install and last a year or two. Makes the grip larger for the long fingers.

Murphs pegs. Ya'll know about these, easy install. Bless you Murph!

..to be continued.

Offline Tri-J

• 2017 Concours 14
Re: Tall accessories
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 01:05:54 PM »
New Puig windshield arrived and installed.
After reading some reviews, I added a washer to both of the top mounts to make it snug.
This one is a little over 4" taller than stock and is perfect for me. Peace and quiet on the freeway!

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: Tall accessories
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 04:14:03 PM »
New Puig windshield arrived and installed.
After reading some reviews, I added a washer to both of the top mounts to make it snug.
This one is a little over 4" taller than stock and is perfect for me. Peace and quiet on the freeway!

Yeah, just in time to remove it and install a cut-down, 4" LOWER than stock so one can tolerate the 95+ heat coming :)

I hate having to swap twice a year, but it is soooooooooooooooooo worth it.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc