Author Topic: Admore VS Hyperlites  (Read 2960 times)

Offline 556ALPHA

• 2009 Candy Diamond Red
Admore VS Hyperlites
« on: January 07, 2012, 08:02:55 PM »
With the upcoming install of the huge Corbin trunk I will be looking to add some additional lighting in the rear.  Any input as to which kit you guys prefer?  Also can I use the same posi-lock to incorporate BOTH the Corbin trunk lights AND an additional light out back?  THANKS for any help. 

Son of Pappy

Re: Admore VS Hyperlites
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 08:23:05 PM »
I really like my Hyper lights (and whites), only problem I am having is the LEDs keep burning out, they have replaced them without any trouble, but I am getting tired of replacing them.  When they aint burned out they are really good at getting attention.  With the amount of lights I have burned out (over some 50,000 miles since intial install) I am hesitant to recomend them over another brand, but I can say they have derned good customer service ;D

Offline coastalconnie

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 08:37:48 PM »
I really like my Hyper lights (and whites), only problem I am having is the LEDs keep burning out, they have replaced them without any trouble, but I am getting tired of replacing them. 

I was running into the same issue with the HyperLites, one or two LED's would just stop working. The other issue is that when viewed from a distance, the stock brake light would still be considerably more visible than the tiny LED's on the HyperLites. My solution was installing one single Whelen ION that captures attention like a fire truck...well, then again its the same Whelen lights they use ;D

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 08:56:22 PM »
Admore kit here, quality set-up IMO.  :thumbs:

Offline Texas Concours14

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 09:33:27 PM »
Who is to say that you can't do both.  That is what I did.
2010 C14 ABS