Author Topic: Mileage Log  (Read 1614 times)

Offline lather

• Arena
  • And I think my spaceship knows which way to go...
    • Louisiana Chapter MSTA
Mileage Log
« on: March 29, 2016, 06:06:00 PM »
This is the annual reminder to existing mileage loggers and invitation to new forum subscribers
to join the motorcycle Mileage Log, http://www.wfr-ridersclub.com/miles/miles.asp

Also, I would like to announce a couple of enhancements to the Mileage Log. One is an email reminder 
option. Only a few of the registered loggers are updating their mileage with any regularity. To help you
remember to update you can now opt to receive either a weekly or monthly email reminder. The
reminder can be discontinued at any time. To modify your reminder selection click on your user name on
the main page and then click the EDIT PROFILE button and select a radio button on the bottom row. Of
course if you want a reminder you must make sure a current, valid email address is shown in the email
box. The email reminder will come from bob@wfr-ridersclub.com.Your profile page and email address is
visible only to you and only with your password.

The second enhancement is ROAD LOG, a page for each user to blog about great roads they have
discovered or comment on anything of interest encountered during a ride. Photographs can be included.
There is a link button to the  Road Logs on the main page as well as one on the individual rider pages. An
asterisks next to the rider name on the main page indicates the rider has a road log, a red asterisk means
the log entry is less than 24 hrs old.

Check it out. Questions, comments and suggestions are welcomed, contact me here, by PM or use the
contact form on the website.
Nothing worse than having your balls go missing.