Author Topic: really? glad i dont do business with Wells Fargo  (Read 12623 times)

Offline connie14boy

Re: really? glad i dont do business with Wells Fargo
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2016, 10:49:09 PM »
Wells Fargo is one of the most corrupt banks. They had to pay the Feds a $160 million fine after buying out another fraud bank Wachovia in 2010 for Wachovia's Mexican drug money laundering of $378 billion blood money between 2006-2009. Google "Wachovia drug money scandal"-  hardly no one knows about it because the Feds put no one in jail, just slapped their wrists. Just today Wells Fargo was fined $4.1 million for charging illegal student loan fees. If we had a decent Fed, they would have lost their business charter and sent the crooks to jail long ago.

I tried to tell you guys earlier what crooks these guys are. Their corporate culture would make El Chapo proud, and I'm sure they profitted handsomely from the billions of laundered blood money they acquired from their takeover of the Wachovia banditos. Why no one has indicted them is a lesson in how the gov't will shake down crooks and let them proliferate.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2016, 06:25:44 AM »
Stealing from bad guys is a fedgov industry in itself. They generate huge amounts of capital and who they gonna call when they get strong-armed for charitable donations?

Offline connie14boy

« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2016, 09:38:47 AM »
Stealing from bad guys is a fedgov industry in itself. They generate huge amounts of capital and who they gonna call when they get strong-armed for charitable donations?

Everyone should check their credit reports because Wells Fargo was opening bank accounts without anyone's approval or knowledge, and doing so for the last 3-4 years. Nothing surprises me anymore with this bank or others for that matter.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2016, 02:59:10 PM »
That's the difference between "they" and "us".  If us defrauds they, us go to the slammer.

If they defrauds us, they get fired at the worst, then go to another financial institution and start over.  The managers get a bonus.

ding ding ding......we have a winner!

Wells Fargo exec who headed unit involved in scandal due $125 million in retirement
Published September 13, 2016  FoxNews.com

The Wells Fargo executive who oversaw a unit that created almost 2 million unauthorized customer accounts is set to retire from the company with a nearly $125 million payday, and reports say the bank isn’t likely to cut the strings on her golden parachute as she walks out the door.

Offline Ron Dawg

• Arena
  • a/k/a ron203
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2016, 04:25:03 PM »
...and since people tend to get similar jobs in the same industry, guess where those 5,300 are going? To YOUR bank. Watch your credit report people.
2014 C-14 Red

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2016, 09:08:55 PM »
Won't you help me understand this, it's so hard to comprehend,  why the rich man does the dancing while the poor man pays the band...
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline Mettler1

'94 Concours 112,000 miles-- 7th gear,2MM,KB fork brace,Over flowtubes,Stick coils,Tcro shifter,GPS,Torque cams,SPOOKFAK,block off plates, SS brake & clutch lines,KB risers, FENDA EXTENDA, emulators,etc

Offline connie14boy

« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2016, 10:47:06 PM »

This video explains a lot about Wells Fargo.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/20/494738797/you-should-resign-watch-sen-elizabeth-warren-grill-wells-fargo-ceo-john-stumpf

Just follow the money trail from the bank to the Feds to see why these criminals and money grubbers have not been prosecuted for their many scandals.

Offline connie14boy

« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2016, 11:30:58 PM »
Wells Fargo is one of the most corrupt banks. They had to pay the Feds a $160 million fine after buying out another fraud bank Wachovia in 2010 for Wachovia's Mexican drug money laundering of $378 billion blood money between 2006-2009. Google "Wachovia drug money scandal"-  hardly no one knows about it because the Feds put no one in jail, just slapped their wrists. Just today Wells Fargo was fined $4.1 million for charging illegal student loan fees. If we had a decent Fed, they would have lost their business charter and sent the crooks to jail long ago.

OK, to bring everyone up to speed:

2010- The Feds shakedown Wells Fargo for $160 million for acquiring the Wachovia banditos whom they caught laundering $378 Billion Mexican drug/guns money. The Feds found this when looking at the Wachovia books required when the banks wanted to merge in 2009. $160 million is pocket money to these criminals. They should have had their asses handed to them for profiting from all the people killed for this scheme in Mexico and the US. I'm sure El Chapo laughed all the way to his bank.
2016- Wells Fargo was fined $4.1 million for charging illegal student loan fees to the kids they screwed for the onerous school loans to begin with.
2016- Wells Fargo was fined $185 million for fraudulent accounts that people had no knowledge of.

Total of shakedown fines paid so far in 6 years that we know of: $349.1 Million and a Win-Win for both the banks and the Feds.
Guess who loses?

Offline Conrad

« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2016, 05:58:31 AM »
Wow, the hits just keep on coming for Wells Fargo.

U.S.: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 service members' cars

Wells Fargo will pay $24 million to settle allegations that it mistreated members of the military -- including illegally repossessing their cars.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/29/news/wells-fargo-servicemembers-cars/index.html
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn