Author Topic: Take that, San Francisco..... :-)  (Read 700 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Take that, San Francisco..... :-)
« on: September 09, 2019, 08:11:08 PM »
Not sure if this is the right place but..... Apparently the city of San Francisco Board of Supervisors has declared the NRA a "domestic terrorist organization". The NRA responded today by suing that board for first amendment rights violation(s).

Just by coincidence, I sent the NRA a C-note today. Gosh, I surely hope they do not use it to press that court case (wringing my hands in mock shame and worry).

Brian (apparently, a domestic terrorist. ?? )

P.S. an old family member, now long since deceased, used to like to say 'I do not mind if you $hit on my doorstep...... but when you ring the bell and ask for paper, you have gone too far'. That basically translates too: I have had about enough of this garbage.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
Re: Take that, San Francisco..... :-)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 09:02:13 PM »
Been discussing it briefly over here. http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=24018.0
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours