Author Topic: A KiPass disaster.... well, almost  (Read 11094 times)

Offline koval68

Re: A KiPass disaster.... well, almost
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2011, 08:10:16 AM »
The one person everyone missed was Haroldo, the legend himself. Had Haroldo been there I would have offered him my bike to work on just for the 'watching' value.
Brian
I wouldn't go that far...I'm only covered for 200 km per tow on my CAA membership. ;)
But, the truth of the matter is that we miss you, Haroldo! You can't abandon your friends like that....
Tom"Killer"Kowalski   COG#9263  Newmarket,Ontario
"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need,  but not every man's greed."
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline ManWorkinghere

• 2001 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000A
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2011, 09:03:42 AM »
You guys and your kipass........

:stirpot:
Hey Mike,

Do you believe that KiPass grows facial hair on men?  Lookit, in that picture all the guys have Beards?

Signed,
Beardless on a C-10
after 2012 Rallybefore 2012 RallyCOG#9292:-)

Offline Conrad

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2011, 09:35:11 AM »
Hey Mike,

Do you believe that KiPass grows facial hair on men?  Lookit, in that picture all the guys have Beards?

Signed,
Beardless on a C-10

Looks like a couple of them need to put a fob under their hats.    ;D
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2011, 10:51:22 AM »
Yeah, from the left: the first guy is Norm, a Conneticuitite guy (the first one on the left with a goatee), the happy guy in the red shirt soaking his fob is me, then Wayne Sikorski (Cigarski) who is also happy in the knowledge that his fob is in good order. The next guy looking forlorn because he is fobless and appears to be dreaming about an earlier carnal incident with a goat is Cap'n Bob (grey COG shirt). The gentleman in the top right of the photo I do not know, he just seems to have been drawn into the 'fob frenzy' at our table.

Notice that four out of the five people in that photo find KiPass somewhere between greatly amusing and downright hilarious? Just another undocumented benefit of the system.

Brian

Any chance of putting names with these faces? TIA!
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2011, 10:53:39 AM »
Looks like a couple of them need to put a fob under their hats.    ;D

:yikes:  Don't keep your fob in your backpack then...  ;)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2011, 10:59:19 AM »
Yeah, from the left: the first guy is Norm, a Conneticuitite guy (the first one on the left with a goatee), the happy guy in the red shirt soaking his fob is me, then Wayne Sikorski (Cigarski) who is also happy in the knowledge that his fob is in good order. The next guy looking forlorn because he is fobless and appears to be dreaming about an earlier carnal incident with a goat is Cap'n Bob (grey COG shirt). The gentleman in the top right of the photo I do not know, he just seems to have been drawn into the 'fob frenzy' at our table.

Notice that four out of the five people in that photo find KiPass somewhere between greatly amusing and downright hilarious? Just another undocumented benefit of the system.

Brian

I wonder if that's the goat Bob saw in Va....?
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2011, 11:03:07 AM »
Did he have that same distant, silly smirk on his face when he was with the goat in VA?

;D ;D ;D ;D

Brian

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Bob

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2011, 05:52:36 PM »

Nah, Not into goats. Well I always liked GTO's. But not animals. And although Norm and I are friends, his goatee doesn't work for me!  ;D

But out of all the goats here. The Mountain Goat that ran along side Jim and I in the Shenandoah mountains in December, was the coolest goat of all! I never have seen anything that could run that fast and then go straight up a mountain side effortlessly. He was one very impressive animal. But Jim never had seen him give Jim the thumbs down sign and uttered KIPASS ssssuuucccckkkkkks!!!!!  Then smiled at me and ran off!   ;D

Offline CigarSki®

• Arena
  • Newb again?
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2011, 06:33:28 PM »

The hairy palms are a bit hard to explain...

One of the bearded  ;)
Wayne Sikorski aka CigarSki
2010 ZG1400 - South Jersey
COG 9250

Offline mikeboileau

• Arena
  • It ain't easy bein cheesy....
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2011, 09:01:14 PM »
Hey Mike,

Signed,
Beardless on a C-10

Wow.....I have Kipass.....and a beard!

Spooky

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2011, 04:03:18 AM »
Did he have that same distant, silly smirk on his face when he was with the goat in VA?

;D ;D ;D ;D

Brian

Couldn't tell you...he was behind me at the time.  I was more concerned staying in the road and not falling off the mountain.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2011, 04:49:51 AM »

Wow.....I have Kipass.....and a beard!

Spooky

Same here, hmmmm...
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2011, 04:54:00 AM »
Same here, hmmmm...

Darn Hippies!

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2011, 09:42:17 AM »
It is a period thing with facial hair, and we seem to be in a 'hairy face' period right now. Not so much 30 years ago, and not at all in the 1920 through the 1960's. The late 1700's were a time of clean shaven men (no beards or moustaches on the founding fathers, or very many others either) but the mid- 1800's almost seemed to demand facial hair.

Then again, maybe it is KiPass.  ;)

Brian

Hey Mike,

Signed,
Beardless on a C-10

Offline mikeboileau

• Arena
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2011, 09:43:15 AM »
Darn Hippies!

I have a womb broom too.....

;D

Offline sherob

• Arena
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2011, 12:24:36 PM »
Maybe the lack of cheese with the w(h)ine, perhaps, caused the problem?  :o  Everything is better with cheese!  :thumbs:
Rob
Brighton, CO... missing Texas!

Offline Mad River Marc

• The Kipass shall inherit the earth
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2011, 01:17:30 PM »
After an hour or two of soaking my fob and showing it to Cap'n Bob,

Whoa there buddy,  that's personal!!!

Offline mikeboileau

• Arena
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2011, 07:09:03 AM »
Maybe the lack of cheese with the w(h)ine, perhaps, caused the problem?  :o  Everything is better with cheese!  :thumbs:

:goodpost: