Author Topic: Down she goes  (Read 4111 times)

Offline Makz58

Down she goes
« on: May 11, 2014, 02:14:59 PM »
Slow speed get off....hit a patch of gravel...first time in 40 years of riding happened so fast I hardly remember any details. Bike took a scratch only to my top block protectors. Had all my gear on but somehow still scraped both knees and my elbow through the pads go figure and banged my head also. Figure I got off lucky.
When arguing with an idiot make sure he isn't.
C-14 2010

Offline Charlie747

Re: Down she goes
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 03:02:46 PM »
The important thing is you are able to tell us  ;D

I'm dreading the day I drop mine...........................But it will happen and if I can walk away all will be good.

Offline Makz58

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 03:48:24 PM »
The important thing is you are able to tell us  ;D

I'm dreading the day I drop mine...........................But it will happen and if I can walk away all will be good.
Yes I figure I got off lucky not just with my own injuries but my bike is virtually unscathed...hopefully you never do drop yours. One strange  thing is I thought Connie had a tip over switch but my bike kept running till I ran over and shut it off.
C-14 2010

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 05:09:51 PM »
The Top Blocks just paid for themselves, all future drops are now free.  ;) :chugbeer:

Offline Makz58

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 08:10:12 PM »
The Top Blocks just paid for themselves, all future drops are now free.  ;) :chugbeer:
Your right ZG now to limit the free ones that is the challenge. Seriously though the TB did the job and paid for themselves today.
C-14 2010

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 09:53:12 AM »
Glad it came out ok. I'm dreading the day I test the effectiveness of my canyon cages.