Author Topic: Looking for info on cloud based e-commerce soloutions  (Read 1162 times)

Offline jamiemac

Looking for info on cloud based e-commerce soloutions
« on: March 27, 2013, 07:59:47 PM »
I'm trying to gain a little knowledge about this. Just putting My feelers out. A friend of mine wants to convert a growing webstore to this method of operation, and informed Me that the software that was looked into was 10 grand a year to use. Holy cow! Any advice from anyone that knows about this stuff, I'd love to be able to pass on to them.
2008 C14, Area-P carbon fiber, PCV, Rostra Cruise, LAAM leather seat, Optilux 1500 & MondoMoto MM10 lights, Cee Bailey windshield, BMC air filter, Warm & Safe dual dash mounted heat troller.

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
Re: Looking for info on cloud based e-commerce soloutions
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 06:25:18 AM »
I'm trying to gain a little knowledge about this. Just putting My feelers out. A friend of mine wants to convert a growing webstore to this method of operation, and informed Me that the software that was looked into was 10 grand a year to use. Holy cow! Any advice from anyone that knows about this stuff, I'd love to be able to pass on to them.

Google, or any of its competitors that offer this service for a small fee. Some charge per transaction, others monthly, volume, etc.  Its really the way everyone goes =)

http://googlecheckout.blogspot.com/2009/07/start-selling-online-with-google.html

google competitor

http://www.ccnow.com/
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline jamiemac

Re: Looking for info on cloud based e-commerce soloutions
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 03:55:54 PM »
Thanks Steve!
2008 C14, Area-P carbon fiber, PCV, Rostra Cruise, LAAM leather seat, Optilux 1500 & MondoMoto MM10 lights, Cee Bailey windshield, BMC air filter, Warm & Safe dual dash mounted heat troller.