Author Topic: Group Buy-Canyon Cages  (Read 29126 times)

Offline RyanMCEnterprises

• MC Enterprises
Re: Group Buy-Canyon Cages
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2014, 01:01:39 PM »
Just wanted to give everyone a bit of an update on what's happening with the Group Buy. We're currently about 6 sets away from Tier 3 so we're going to extend the Group Buy a few weeks until 5/1. That should give us plenty of time to get a few additional orders in so we can offer you guys the best pricing possible. Getting to Tier 3 will lower the cost to $165 for the fronts and $112 for the rears which is a very good price for these guards. We're currently working on the first batch of guards which should be ready to ship out early June. 

We had a slight delay because we decided to order a new die for that tight lower bend on the front guards. Previously, we were manufacturing that bend by welding a few different sectioned radius' together which added to the cost and difficulty of making the guard. So, we invested money into a smaller die that will allow us to make that bend without sectioning the bar which simplifies the process and helps maintain the strength of the bar itself.
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline gregman_1

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2014, 10:40:48 AM »
I'm in on the front and rear sets.  I'm supposed to be getting my insurance check on Wednesday, I will put in my deposit as soon as I have it.  I hope you'll include me in the group buy.
2005 Concours-"The Other Woman"
Stock except Canyon Cages and heated grips

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2014, 10:00:10 AM »
I'm in on the front and rear sets.  I'm supposed to be getting my insurance check on Wednesday, I will put in my deposit as soon as I have it.  I hope you'll include me in the group buy.

Of course we'll include you in the Group Buy! As long as your order is placed by 5/1, you're good to go. Also, there is no deposit required. We do not charge you anything to get added to the Group Buy. We'll bill you for the entirety of the product once it's ready to be shipped out.

An update: We're 2 orders away from Tier 3 pricing! So, those of you who were waiting for Tier 3, get your order placed and we'll be there!
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline jimmy

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2014, 05:05:42 PM »
I placed a order this morning and was told tier 3 pricing for fronts was $265.00 . In post 20 it says $165.00. Typo or is it $165.00?

Offline gregman_1

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2014, 11:33:19 AM »
I placed a order this morning and was told tier 3 pricing for fronts was $265.00 . In post 20 it says $165.00. Typo or is it $165.00?
Should be $265 for the fronts according to post #1.

Offline gregman_1

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2014, 12:41:43 PM »
I just sent an email, I got a reply stating that you are out of the office.  I can't call today, we got some extreme weather last night and the cell tower near my house is out.  Today being the last day of the group buy, I hope I get included...

Offline Outback_Jon

• Arena
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2014, 11:50:14 AM »
Ordered a set of front Cages today.  Tier 3 prices.  (Yes, that was a typo, it's $265.)  I already have the Rivcos, but I think these will be worth it for the ease of removal/installation.
"Outback Jon" Gould *** South Cairo, NY *** COG #9506 *** 2006 C10 "Blueline" *** CDA #0157

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2014, 02:04:55 PM »
I just sent an email, I got a reply stating that you are out of the office.  I can't call today, we got some extreme weather last night and the cell tower near my house is out.  Today being the last day of the group buy, I hope I get included...

I just got your email and responded. You did indeed make it in time so I got you added onto the list.

We have hit Tier 3 pricing! So, we're looking at $265 (the $165 price was indeed a typo!) for the fronts and $112 for the rears with free shipping for domestic U.S. customers. Today is officially the last day to get your orders in but I'll probably accept orders over the weekend and Monday if you happen to ask nicely. I believe we're at about 20 sets now which isn't too bad.

If you are interested in ordering, you can do so via forum PM, email, or call it in directly via our toll-free line. I will be in the office til 3pm PST today. If you happen to PM or email me, I will be out of town this weekend but I will be sure to get back to you first thing Monday morning when I'm back at the office. Happy Friday to you all!

Offline oldsmoboat

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2015, 03:40:15 PM »
Oh man!  Saw this bumped and though a new buy was going on.  :(

Offline T Cro ®

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2015, 07:24:28 PM »
Oh man!  Saw this bumped and though a new buy was going on.  :(

No sorry... Seeing that it has been inactive for over a year I can't see giving it sticky status any longer...
Tony P. Crochet
(SOLD) 01 Concours Winner of COG Most Modified in 2010

Offline oldsmoboat

« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2015, 08:39:00 AM »
No sorry... Seeing that it has been inactive for over a year I can't see giving it sticky status any longer...
NP, my heart just skipped a beat  ;)

Offline Domani

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2021, 12:14:54 AM »
Hi guys
Just wondering if these front and rear bars are still available ? Is MC entreprises still active ?
Thanks

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2021, 06:16:17 AM »
They haven't been active in years....
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.