Author Topic: Could it be??  (Read 3184 times)

Offline pacman1

Could it be??
« on: October 10, 2017, 07:03:57 PM »
pacman
10 C14

Past bikes: 00 Blackbird, 99 ZRX1100, 93 ZR1100, 92 ZR550 Zephry, 90 CB1, 75 CB550F

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: Could it be??
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 08:31:44 PM »
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline pacman1

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 10:04:24 PM »
Thanks
pacman
10 C14

Past bikes: 00 Blackbird, 99 ZRX1100, 93 ZR1100, 92 ZR550 Zephry, 90 CB1, 75 CB550F

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
Scott
ZX-6D --> CBR600F3 --> TL1000R --> Concours 14
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 10:36:29 AM »
Ah but did anyone notice in that article that it has 'keyless ignition'? KiPass? Could it be? Icing on the cake.....

It looks like that thing has a lot of C-14 parts on it including the saddlebags, headlights, mirrors and windshield at first glance. The whole front end looks the same also. Maybe even the same fuel tank under some new tupperware covering it?

But the pricing in that same article will kill any chances the bike has on the open market IMO.

Brian

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/new-bikes/2017/october/kawasaki-supercharged-ninja-h2-sx/

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 11:08:01 AM »
The big questions that remain are will it be shaft drive and will it have throttle by wire with CC? If it has those things it could well be a true connie replacement. Time will tell.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 11:51:13 AM »
In that photo, it looks like a chain wrapped around a sprocket. But it is really hard to tell and I would not put much stock in that opinion. Just sayin'.

Brian

The big questions that remain are will it be shaft drive and will it have throttle by wire with CC? If it has those things it could well be a true connie replacement. Time will tell.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline fc1reed

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 11:53:38 AM »
I am wondering why they went back to the old style windscreen? Looks cleaner with it but was there a problem with the mail slot?

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 12:26:23 PM »
I wonder how much of that is photoshopped. The saddlebags don't look real, but if they will be showing it at the upcoming show (next month), they surely have a working model.
Scott
ZX-6D --> CBR600F3 --> TL1000R --> Concours 14
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips

Offline jimmymac

• Arena
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 01:12:26 PM »
It sure looks like a guess, not a real bike. Notice the single sided swingarm? Just clickbait, AKA fake news.
The grass isn't always greener.

Offline O.C.

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2017, 01:56:19 PM »
My understanding is that the picture is an artists impression

I still think it looks great....but the full facts will only emerge in November at the official launch  :)     
CARPE DIEM

KAWASAKI VERSYS 650

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2017, 03:05:09 PM »
Saw this on facetwit

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2017, 03:50:42 PM »
That "photo" isn't a real bike.  Those are the C14 bags, rear rack, mirrors, windscreen, intake, grips, even headlights.  There is no way that would happen.  They aren't going to make a new bike with LED headlights that uses the huge [pretty] C14 lenses and reflector buckets.

That is either a concept drawing or just a complete photo-editing fake.  I can tell it isn't real by just close examination.

And it isn't a real ST if it has a chain drive, I don't care what anyone says.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2017, 03:52:01 PM »
I am wondering why they went back to the old style windscreen? Looks cleaner with it but was there a problem with the mail slot?

It is fake

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2017, 04:06:12 PM »
 :popcorn: :rotflmao:
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2017, 05:23:48 PM »
That "photo" isn't a real bike.  Those are the C14 bags, rear rack, mirrors, windscreen, intake, grips, even headlights.  There is no way that would happen.  They aren't going to make a new bike with LED headlights that uses the huge [pretty] C14 lenses and reflector buckets.

That is either a concept drawing or just a complete photo-editing fake.  I can tell it isn't real by just close examination.

And it isn't a real ST if it has a chain drive, I don't care what anyone says.

Hey! It was on facetwit, it has to be real!