Author Topic: Form 1095-B  (Read 1685 times)

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Form 1095-B
« on: February 05, 2017, 01:37:09 PM »
 :censored: fedgov. I do appreciate the fact my health insurance company is required by law to report my behavior to the  :censored: IRS. Thank you for making sure I've got my mind right. I love Big Brother.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Re: Form 1095-B
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 04:12:13 PM »
Yeah, soon we will all be "chipped" so the gummet can find and help us.... if we need it or they decide we're gonna' get it, either way will work.

Brian

:censored: fedgov. I do appreciate the fact my health insurance company is required by law to report my behavior to the  :censored: IRS. Thank you for making sure I've got my mind right. I love Big Brother.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 09:02:41 PM »
Don't even get me started.

Since I am in charge of I.T., it fell to us to deal with this ACA s***, it was and still is a total cluster ****.  Employers are still not given correct or timely information as how to deal with all this paperwork and reporting.  It now costs my employer thousands of dollars and several dozen hours of labor a year in yet more unfunded mandated reporting.  Employees are still totally confused.  I am not even talking about what the ACA tries to do, just what it means in implementing it.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Cholla

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 12:58:23 PM »
But it saves money!
Beware the Black Widows...Feared throughout the land!

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 02:08:20 PM »
Nothing the government does saves money...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.