Marketplace > For Sale

SOLD - Baldwin Leather Touring Seat for C14 - SOLD

(1/2) > >>

Vegasav8r:
I have a Baldwin Motorbike Saddles, Leather (not vinyl), heated C14 seat for sale. I am the second owner, but have a copy of the original payment receipt. Original cost was approx $1000.00! It is in great condition. While under my ownership, it has always been stored inside. I have maintained it with a conditioner called Bee's Butter. There is some accumulation of the conditioner in the stitching and seams. It appears in the photos as small white dots. It does come off with a toothbrush. It is not seam or stitching wear. There is some light marking on the rear sides of the seat where it rubs on the aluminum hand rails. There is no leather damage, just aluminum powder marking, and it is not visible when the seat is mounted on the bike. I suspect a good cleaning with saddle soap and it would probably come off. It is very comfortable and very durable. I am 5'10", 210 pounds, 32” inseam. If taken care of properly, this will be superior to a vinyl seat forever.
Reason for sale: Sold the bike.
Due to photo restrictions, I can only post a few pics. If you desire to know more or want additional photos, drop me an email. I know the low resolution pics look like crap.
Seat is located in Las Vegas, Nevada, but I also travel frequently to Yuma, AZ.  I prefer local pick-up, or I can ship CONUS only.
I will accept cash in person or Paypal (friends and family) if shipped.
The price for local pick-up is $500.00
The price including packaging and shipping CONUS is $625.00 (Shipping has been killing me, and this thing is oversized and not real light).
Best way to contact me is via email: jservey2@cox.net

John

connie_rider:
A buddy is interested in the seat and PM'd you..

Ride safe, Ted

GypsyMan:
2nd in line - communicating with seller currently.

Vegasav8r:
GypsyMan is now in the number one spot...

Vegasav8r:
Baldwin Seat IS still available to first person that commits WITH payment.

Due to job/time constraints, If seat is not sold by June 23rd, my offer to sell may be withdrawn, or I may keep it listed. Please understand that it may take up to a week before I return home and can get it shipped.
Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version