Author Topic: Tar snakes and damnation.....  (Read 10451 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Re: Tar snakes and damnation.....
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2015, 02:55:36 PM »
Great- now we're gonna' need some Easy Feds! sprinkled around....

Brian

هذا هو الكتابة العربية حقا، وأنه هو تعليمات تنظيم القاعدة / ISIS / ISIL لهذا الحدث القادم.
  لماذا وضع مدونة عندما يمكنك فقط استخدام الطريق العام والكتابة في سهل ENGL ... أيا كان؟
... ويعرف أيضا باسم: كيف يمكن الحصول على هذا المنتدى وزير الخارجية على الرادار وكالة الامن القومي؟
  أنت الآن كلها تحت المراقبة الاتحادية، يمكنك أن أشكر لي في وقت لاحق.

That is really Arabic writing and it is Al Qaeda/ISIS/ISIL  instructions for the next event.
 Why develop a code when you can just use a public roadway and write in plain Engl...whatever?
...aka: how can fm get this forum on the NSA's radar?
 You are now all under Federal surveillance, post carefully. You can thank me later.    :battle: :shoot: :1DeadBanana

Why yes I am Joe King. Please don't use this post to start a religious/political/anti big government soap box spewing. If you must, please just quote me and take it to the arena!
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2015, 04:27:34 PM »
You forgot to mention .....confederate, teaparty, etc.

You obviously didn't read the fine print, however thanks for the restraint you did show.   :finger_fing11:

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2015, 06:29:53 PM »
 :rotflmao: Read it? I didn't even see it. So do you make a living writing the bible on pinheads?

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2015, 11:40:23 PM »
So do you make a living writing the bible on pinheads?

See? Now you bring in religion and the O'Riley factor.
You just can't stop yourself can you?  :rotflmao:

...and apparently neither can I. OK, I'm done now sorry folks..but just to stay on topic..those Tar Snakes are really slippery, especially above 90 degrees sitting in the sun. Let's all be careful out there.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2015, 04:44:59 AM »
It's my Cross to bear.   8)

Offline CRocker

• Arena
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2016, 07:16:05 AM »
Going on the road past NewspaperRock into the Needles District of Canyonlands NP this last June, there was a long section
of very web like snakes (Hwy 211), scared the bejesus out of me. I've been on tar snakes before but I guess these were extra hot
in the sun (I got a late start that day) because I've never had such a bad experience as that. It felt like someone had grabbed my front wheel and was shaking it left to right. It was an in and out (e.b.!) trip, and on the way back I think I was only doing 25mph or less across those demon snakes.

Sounds like the tar snakes on Hwy 12 headed to Cedar City a few years ago...

Would have to say they were like grease...

on snot!
'02 C-10

Offline Conniesaki

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2016, 04:26:51 PM »
We have an alternative to your tar snakes her in liberal left Alachua Co, FL: What would you think about giant chunks of missing asphalt and potholes?

And where the county does decide to patch, it's been patched so many times it's a judder board mess. Technically not slippery, I guess, but will rattle your teeth out, bend your rims.

They use tax money to fund public transportation buses that drive around empty a lot of the time.

On and on one 1-mile-long stretch of 4-lane road in town, they shrunk it to a 2-lane road, converting the inner 2 lanes into basically a paved median. Then they decided to put it right back to the way it was. So we got to pay for that, too.

Sorry - I may have just converted this thread to a political thread ... or was it already one?  :-\