Author Topic: Aretha Franklin  (Read 1042 times)

Offline O.C.

Aretha Franklin
« on: August 16, 2018, 11:52:50 PM »
R.I.P Aretha   :(     

R-E-S-P-E-C-T 
CARPE DIEM

KAWASAKI VERSYS 650

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: Aretha Franklin
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 05:39:11 AM »
She will be missed.  Very talented lady with a pretty unique voice.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Tree

• 21 Year Submarine Veteran - GO NAVY!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 12:33:50 PM »
She was one that I thought would live forever.  What a powerful/beautiful gift she had.  R.I.P.

Offline thehay95

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 08:18:51 AM »
so sad. RIP
cong ty chuyen nha, dich vu tim nguoi giup viec nha gia re, chuyen nha quan 1 tron goi, dich vu chuyen nha giup viec nha uy tin

Offline Rubber_Snake

• Arena
  • 2009 GTR1400 ABS, Black
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2018, 08:26:56 AM »
The wife and I were in Lake Tahoe Thursday and saw the show “Solid Gold Soul”.  The show is put on by Bobby Wilson, the late Jackie Wilson’s son.  He was a great performer and host.  One of the singers came out as Aretha, she looked like she could be her daughter.  Now, no one could compare to the actual Queen, but this young lady did her justice.  Little Anthony happened to be in town and made a guest appearance.  The man still has the pipes!  Great show, entertaining and informative.  The band was top notch.  Everyone dancing in their seats or in the aisles. 
2009 GTR 1400 ABS, 48k miles, AMSOIL synthetic 10W-40 (since new), AMSOIL synthetic 75W-90 final drive (since new). Helibar Horizons, Oxford heated grips, V-Stream windscreen, Mountain Runner Flash, Brian’s low fuel eliminator farkle, ST2 smart brake module and smart turn system, Two Brothers Black Series M5 w/P1X decibel killer.