Author Topic: A thread about nothing at all....  (Read 671220 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
A thread about nothing at all....
« on: May 11, 2011, 07:02:44 PM »
It had to be done....

Ay, ay, ay, ay! I am dee Frito Bandito. I like Frito's Corn Chips. I love them, I do. I want Frito's corn chips. I'll take them, from you.

Ay, ay, ay, ay, oh, I am the Frito Bandito. Give me Frito Corn chips and I'll be your friend. The Frito Bandito you must not offend.

If you are old enough to remember this I bet you can't get that song out of your head now. If you are not old enough to remember it, it was a classic advertisement for Fritos corn chips and starred the Frito Bandito (a cartoon character).

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Uglydog56

• I'd rather be lucky than good.
Re: A thread about nothing at all....
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 08:13:39 PM »
Who is Eva Haberman anyhow?
Rick A. Cone
COG #9186
98 Connie, 76 CB400F

Offline jim_de_hunter

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 03:30:05 AM »
Plop, plop. Fizz, fizz.......

2006 ZG1000 "The Blue Monster"

Offline mikeboileau

• Arena
  • It ain't easy bein cheesy....
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 07:42:58 AM »
I can't believe I ate the whole thing.......

Offline Conrad

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 09:17:13 AM »
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Conrad

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 09:20:59 AM »
It had to be done....

Ay, ay, ay, ay! I am dee Frito Bandito. I like Frito's Corn Chips. I love them, I do. I want Frito's corn chips. I'll take them, from you.

Ay, ay, ay, ay, oh, I am the Frito Bandito. Give me Frito Corn chips and I'll be your friend. The Frito Bandito you must not offend.

If you are old enough to remember this I bet you can't get that song out of your head now. If you are not old enough to remember it, it was a classic advertisement for Fritos corn chips and starred the Frito Bandito (a cartoon character).

Brian

Yep, I remember that lil fella. Not too PC but who cares?

How about Punchy from Hawaiian punch?

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Son of Pappy

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 09:23:12 AM »
Gosh durn post hohs!

Offline ManWorkingH3r3

• Blue is the Fastest Color. :-)
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 12:05:43 PM »
It is quite upsetting to ask to have a specific cut, and then notice afterwards, that not only did the cut not look like the picture you brought it, but it looked badly on you. You do have a few things that you could do, but panicking is not one of them.

2001 ZG1000-a14  - a.k.a. Blue Streak  COG#9292

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 07:43:46 PM »
The United States had three different presidents in 1841. The first one, Martin Van Buren, finished his term as president in that year. The second, William Henry Harrison began his term as president but caught a cold and died, thus becoming the president serving the shortest time in office (4 March to 4 April 1841). The third president, John Tyler, then became the first vice president to succeed to the office of the presidency.

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline jamiemac

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 09:56:24 PM »
I have spent most of the money I had during My life, chasing women, and on guns and liquor. The rest I wasted.
2008 C14, Area-P carbon fiber, PCV, Rostra Cruise, LAAM leather seat, Optilux 1500 & MondoMoto MM10 lights, Cee Bailey windshield, BMC air filter, Warm & Safe dual dash mounted heat troller.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2011, 05:04:55 AM »
It is quite upsetting to ask to have a specific cut, and then notice afterwards, that not only did the cut not look like the picture you brought it, but it looked badly on you. You do have a few things that you could do, but panicking is not one of them.

That looks like Tony's shrink from the Sopranos

Offline Conrad

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2011, 05:05:33 AM »
The United States had three different presidents in 1841. The first one, Martin Van Buren, finished his term as president in that year. The second, William Henry Harrison began his term as president but caught a cold and died, thus becoming the president serving the shortest time in office (4 March to 4 April 1841). The third president, John Tyler, then became the first vice president to succeed to the office of the presidency.

Brian

Talk about a bad cold...

Offline DarrellB

• Arena
  • If your going to ride. Ride. Forget the trailer
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2011, 08:05:25 AM »
If a tree falls in the woods and there is no one there. Does it still make a noise.
02 Connie with 06 Skin

Offline Johnj

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2011, 08:46:43 AM »
No, it doesn't make noise it makes sound
Practicing the dark art of turn-signal usage since 1976

Offline ManWorkingH3r3

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2011, 09:22:16 AM »
If a tree falls in the woods and there is no one there. Does it still make a noise.
But if the Tree had a working Ki-Pass, it never would have fallen and thus make no sound/noise at all.  :)

Offline ManWorkingH3r3

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 09:24:00 AM »
Sounds like beta vs VHS tapes...

Will cheap and light "passive" 3D glasses win the 3DTV eyewear format war?

It seems every new technology comes with the obligatory format war and 3DTV is no exception. Actually there are a few format choices when it comes to displaying 3D content, but the most obvious format choice for shoppers will be between “active” and “passive” 3D glasses. I’ve seen demos of both in the last week and I suspect passive glasses will win people over until glass-less autostereoscopic 3DTVs hit the big time.
The 3D effect relies on your two eyes each seeing a slightly different image, which your brain then combines into a three dimensional picture. Different 3D displays achieve this in different ways.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/computers/blogs/gadgets-on-the-go/active-v-passive-3d-glasses-20110513-1elhb.html#ixzz1MFKuhRyt

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 12:42:33 PM »
If a motorcycle falls in the woods and there is no one there to hear it, is it still the fault of KiPass?

Brian

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2011, 12:45:17 PM »
Nope, I don't remember him (it?).

Brian

Yep, I remember that lil fella. Not too PC but who cares?

How about Punchy from Hawaiian punch?

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2011, 12:49:20 PM »
Yeah but he only caught it that one time....

Brian

Talk about a bad cold...

Offline ManWorkingH3r3

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2011, 12:53:10 PM »
If a motorcycle falls in the woods and there is no one there to hear it, is it still the fault of KiPass?

Brian

Corollary to http://zggtr.org/index.php?topic=49.msg1617#msg1617