Author Topic: Heading to the Dragon and NC 80 in Aug.......  (Read 1922 times)

Offline sas mayhem

Heading to the Dragon and NC 80 in Aug.......
« on: July 11, 2011, 03:32:23 AM »
I'll be head for another run in Aug. I'll be staying at the Hotel 8 again in Marion NC from the 13th till the 14th.  On Sunday morning I'm going to hit NC 80 then BRP to the Dragon. I have a reservation in Robinsville from the 14th till the 15th.  I'll post pics.  I can't wait to try out my suspension set up on those twisties.  :thumbs:

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/
and
http://www.motorcycleroads.com/routes/SouthEast/NC/NC_15.shtml
and
http://www.thedevilsstaircase.com/aboutthedevilsstaircase.html

Cheers
Ron
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 12:00:27 PM by sas mayhem »
09 Connie
...try to live a day without doing one of the 5 D’s....Deny, Defer, Deflect, Discount and Deceit...tougher than it sounds....

Offline mlf73

Re: Heading to the Dragon and NC 80 in Aug.......
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 07:49:35 PM »
Hey Ron.....  Are you going solo this trip or is the girlfriend going with you?

Marlan
02 Conc- Corbin seat, Cee Baileys shield, MCL fork brace, 4 pot calipers w/zrxmopar's adapters, 310mm rotors, SS brake lines, 1.1 Sonic springs, C14 rear shock, TCro's stick coils, SiSF's economy jet kit, front tip-over bars w/hwy pegs, KB bar risers, fender extender, block off plates, HVMP bar end weights, grip heaters, Murphs fuse block, 55W HID upgrade, relo'd coolant bottle & helmet locks

Offline sas mayhem

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 11:30:08 PM »
Solo, Angela will be visiting her fam in Merry O' England.

09 Connie
...try to live a day without doing one of the 5 D’s....Deny, Defer, Deflect, Discount and Deceit...tougher than it sounds....

Offline mlf73

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 12:29:19 PM »
I was thinking about making the trip but I just got a jury duty summons in the mail today.  Come to find out, I missed a summons last week since they are using my old address for some reason and I never got that one.  The latest summons forwarded but the first one never did.  They've got me scheduled for Monday Aug 15th now.  I guess I can't miss that one.  Maybe I could make the ride for Saturday and come back Sunday.  I'll let you know if I think I can make it.
02 Conc- Corbin seat, Cee Baileys shield, MCL fork brace, 4 pot calipers w/zrxmopar's adapters, 310mm rotors, SS brake lines, 1.1 Sonic springs, C14 rear shock, TCro's stick coils, SiSF's economy jet kit, front tip-over bars w/hwy pegs, KB bar risers, fender extender, block off plates, HVMP bar end weights, grip heaters, Murphs fuse block, 55W HID upgrade, relo'd coolant bottle & helmet locks

Offline sas mayhem

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 01:15:41 PM »
Sure mlf73, that would be great.

Cheers
Ron
09 Connie