Author Topic: GIVI E55 Maxia 3 Monokey Top Case+E111 Back Rest for sale; Asking $250+; Offers?  (Read 579 times)

Offline Aussie

Good as new condition, used twice, in original box
55 Liter Black Part # 1293990005, (new $328.50)
Givi - E111 Back Rest (new $72.99)

Shipping and handling (S&H) to be paid by the buyer to be discussed after we reach an agreement to sell.

If you are in the Orlando, Fl area, personal pickup is available (with no shipping charge or other charges).

PayPal money transfer or cash is requested to make sure we are both protected in the transaction. Buyer pays all PayPal fees if incurred (normally around 5% for credit and Bank transfers).

Returns: I would prefer to not accept returns, but in good faith, if a buyer really makes a purchasing mistake, I will consider taking a return, if the item is in the same condition. The buyer will need to pay the return shipping.

No warranty if offered on the items, but they will be in the condition stated when shipped. If there is some other test that the buyer wants to execute prior to purchase, let’s discuss.

I also have the Admore LED lighting for Givi E55 (new never installed)
2012 Concours 14, Candy Ariabian Red

Offline Gigantor

• I often regretted my speech, but never my silence.
Do you have a pic with it on the bike? Does it come with mounting hardware?

Thank you

2014 Concours 14 ABS Metallic Spark Black
 Xpel Custom Bra kit, SOCALMOTOGEAR HID system, Philip Luggage Rack, Projekt D Radiator Guard, Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger, Mini Euro Sport Shield, Kaw Tour Seat, HF80/2 Horn, RG Frame Sliders, PR4