Author Topic: For sale 2008 C14  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
For sale 2008 C14
« on: November 03, 2019, 10:25:08 AM »
It pains me to do it but the time has come for me to sell my bike.

2008 C14 with 75K miles

V-STREAM windshield
Helibar Horizon ST handle bars with 2 Ram mounts
Oxford adjustable heated grips
Sargeant World seat
Full Muzzy exhaust
Power Commander
Givi Monokey trunk with backrest
Power ports in trunk
Custom aluminum rear rack
Center stand
Additional power ports for clothes
Recent service including differential and air filter
Michelin PR4GT tires
Highway pegs
Lowered passenger pegs
Extra windshields

I would not hesitate to get on this bike and head to the East coast. Fast and dependable.

This motorcycle is in good condition and will not disappoint. The worst scuff can be seen in the pictures. It obviously has some signs of travel related chips, it's 12 years old. I've done more than a few 1000 mile days on this machine with no problem. 1000 miles weekends out to California and back were very common for me.

I'd like to get in the low to mid $3k range

Forum members would also get the spare parts including windshields, FSM, new fuel tank and anything else I can find in my shop.

For whatever reason, I can't seem to be able to upload pics. Hit me up and I will text or email them to you
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Re: For sale 2008 C14
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 02:13:24 PM »
switching bikes or not riding?

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 06:29:27 AM »
Recently I've had to cut way back on my riding.  It seems a shame to just have the bike sitting around. I can't believe I haven't had a single offer on it.
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline speedracersworld

• 817-821-0448
    • Speedracersworld
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 01:03:36 PM »
The motorcycle market sucks in the winter. Hold on until Spring if you can or you'll practically be giving it away!
There's more to Life than the Mainstream Media or "Reality" TV! Question Everything!

2008 Atomic Silver C-14

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 06:58:42 AM »
Deziner, if you click on the attachment button whilst modifying the post you'll see the restrictions on images..

If you have Windows 10 you can use the picture app to resize your images.  Once the image is up in the app if you right click you'll see an option to resize.  I typically use the lowest setting but there is still a restriction on number so you can only add 4 pics once they are within the limits below.

Allowed file types: doc, gif, jpg, mpg, pdf, png, txt, zip, gpx, pvm Restrictions: 4 per post, maximum total size 6000KB, maximum individual size 3000KB

"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Rexter

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 07:18:55 PM »
Email me the pix and I’ll post them

Rexter1200 at yahoo