Author Topic: 2006 Triumph Sprint ABS  (Read 1218 times)

Offline dave3223

2006 Triumph Sprint ABS
« on: April 11, 2018, 10:32:34 AM »
2006 Triumph Sprint ABS
Mileage-66,xxx
Tons of extras. Bike runs great. Oil freshly changed with synthetic and brand new Dunlop tires installed Battery is about 6 months old.

The Triumph Sprint is a sport-touring bike with major focus on sport. With 130 hp and a rev-happy engine, it is a hoot to ride. With a 1050 cc engine, quite a bit more powerful than your 600 sport bikes. Best part? As it is a “sport-touring” motorcycle with antilock brakes, insurance is cheap. Bags are easily removable and lockable.

service records available. I am the second owner.

2 Powerlet/BMW outlets (one always on, one switched). One weatherproof USB port under the front cowling (switched), hardwired (switched) mini USB cord for GPS (or whatever) suitable for a Garmin NUVI 255 or similar unit. Button for garage door opener under the windscreen; wires for power to opener under cowling.

1" Ram ball between the triple clamps.

Factory hard bags.

Factory heated grips.

Factory "off road" exhaust (nice throaty sound).  original exhaust is included.

Factory service manual.

K&N air filter.

2 windscreens: Zero Gravity touring windscreen (pictured) and the stock windscreen.

Tank bag.

Throttlemeister throttle lock.

Many spare parts and extras: Spare mirror (used), spare front rotors (slightly used), spare voltage regulator/rectifier (new), stock grips (slightly used), spare K&N filter, stock bar ends, miscellaneous fasteners, a couple of spare shift linkages. Some specialized tools- socket for the rear axle nut, hex socket for the front axle, filter wrench.

There’s a few body pieces with some minor scruffs and scratches. The left hand lower fairing that is scuffed.There is a small crack in the front of the tail section; it has been there for years. There are scratches from the tank bag straps and some scratches on the tail section. Overall bike is in good shape for the mileage.

Reason for selling:
I picked this up last year with a broken ignition switch. I repaired it and enjoyed it for a month or two before winter set in. I am the second owner, but the previous owner was a hell of a guy who transitioned into more off-road riding. My commute has changed to a 45 minute drive rather than a 15. At my 6’4 frame, that amount of time does make a big difference!

Offline dave3223

Re: 2006 Triumph Sprint ABS
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 05:28:09 PM »
$2600

More pics available upon request

Offline dave3223

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 11:22:02 PM »
Sold

Offline Rubber_Snake

• Arena
  • 2009 GTR1400 ABS, Black
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 09:23:28 AM »
Congrats on the sale!  Seemed like an excellent price. 
2009 GTR 1400 ABS, 48k miles, AMSOIL synthetic 10W-40 (since new), AMSOIL synthetic 75W-90 final drive (since new). Helibar Horizons, Oxford heated grips, V-Stream windscreen, Mountain Runner Flash, Brian’s low fuel eliminator farkle, ST2 smart brake module and smart turn system, Two Brothers Black Series M5 w/P1X decibel killer.