Author Topic: Video tech - FINAL DRIVE  (Read 3490 times)

Offline Gsun

Re: Video tech - FINAL DRIVE
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 06:38:53 PM »
Thanks for these videos Steve. I think a new sticky should be started for videos. There are others including a tire change video as well as pictures and they need their own spot.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 06:44:00 PM »
Good idea.  I'll work on that.  It won't be a sticky, though.  It will be in the FAQ board area.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Gsun

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 08:16:38 PM »
There are already some vids and pics in that area, but these are not FAQ's they are information or lessons. If you want to know how something is done or how something works, I think another area would be good. Just throwing it out there.

AlbertaDoug

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 08:48:26 PM »
Thanks Steve. Appreciate you sharing you knowledge and helping me to save money with my maintenance and diagnostics.  :chugbeer: :finger_fing11:

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 04:45:04 AM »
We'll see what we see...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline martin_14

• know who you are
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 08:06:46 AM »
Steve, your videos are excellent, and as somebody noted in your slipper clutch video, you are excellent at explaining. Thanks a lot for taking the time to do this and post the links here.
If I may, I have a suggestion for improvement: when you want to show a detail of some part, just make a picture really close up, a macro shot, even, and put it in the video when you edit it. That'd help a lot since it looks like your video camera has a limited amount of optical zoom, and when the digital zoom kicks in, the quality (read "detail") gets poorer. This happens in this video at 1:35, for example.
Build bridges, not walls.

Education is important. Riding my bike is importanter.

Offline connie_rider

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2014, 08:29:23 AM »
Very impressed by the video's.
Particularly the last ones you have made.
Great explanations!

Ride safe, Ted