Author Topic: 87 C10 - Parts -some plastics and other goodies  (Read 3822 times)

Offline jodirumph

87 C10 - Parts -some plastics and other goodies
« on: May 19, 2011, 07:26:07 PM »
Front cowling, Left lower cowling, and right inner cowling, instrument panel, Wide seat fair but not great condition, Tail with short blinkers, Front and Back Tire rims, Headlamp, Air filter assembly. This was bought as a parts bike and we have scavenged lots for our now pretty connie knowing how hard it is to find parts we decided to help some other connie lovers out there in internet land. We listed all the plastics we have but we are just beginning gearheads so we are still finding out about both bikes as we disassemble the part bike piece by piece. So if you need something ask we may have it.

Happy Summer Riding

Jodi Rumph

Offline bigpigtx

Re: 87 C10 - Parts -some plastics and other goodies
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 08:26:28 PM »
I need the drivers right side foot peg mounting bracket (I think it's part # 34003A) if you have it and it will fit an '01.  I don't need the brake parts, just the peg and bracket.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 01:50:44 AM by bigpigtx »

Offline medicevans

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 11:34:44 PM »
How much for the seat?

Offline concours_to_go

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 02:18:18 AM »
Front cowling, Left lower cowling, and right inner cowling, instrument panel, Wide seat fair but not great condition, Tail with short blinkers, Front and Back Tire rims, Headlamp, Air filter assembly. This was bought as a parts bike and we have scavenged lots for our now pretty connie knowing how hard it is to find parts we decided to help some other connie lovers out there in internet land. We listed all the plastics we have but we are just beginning gearheads so we are still finding out about both bikes as we disassemble the part bike piece by piece. So if you need something ask we may have it.

Happy Summer Riding

Jodi Rumph
What color is it? I'm looking for a tank in the Wineberry color. Photos?
NEWBIE...?
I'VE BEEN HERE FOR 10 YEARS

Offline jodirumph

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 06:29:15 PM »
Okay Pm'ed the first two responders check your inboxes for contact info. Unfortunately the tank is grey. It has some rust and would need to be relined which is why I didn't mention it in the list above. The bike's plastics are also grey. Good news though we were able to salvage a caliper from our part bike and saved ourselves some money fixing the main bike. :) Some times having a part bike rocks.  :D

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 08:26:28 PM »
Where is this bike located?  Do you have the fairing frame? >:(
“I can truly say I had rather be at home at Mount Vernon with a friend or two about me, than to be attended at the seat of government by the officers of State and the representatives of every power of Europe.” - George Washington

Offline art hobbs

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 05:12:05 PM »
Iam looking for right and left side heat  lower heat plates,the plastic ones with rubber gaskets. Thanks Art.

Offline jodirumph

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2011, 09:28:34 PM »
Okay PM'ed the last two responses. The bike is located in Austin Texas.

Offline Not4Hire

• Arena
  • & Western-The only two types of music there is...
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2011, 12:07:25 PM »
Hi jody--I live in Round Rock . Any chance of riding over to take a look at what you have left? I need some trim pieces and whatnot. Send me a PM or email at:
 notfourhire "at" gmail.com

TIA, Steve
'90-clean one owner-Not4Hire (or sale)
-wants a C14 SO bad--"Non Sequitur" will be her name 
1533, from L., lit. "it does not follow."

Offline jodirumph

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2011, 01:10:16 PM »
Round Rock is just up the highway. Isn't it funny how small the world can be. I sent you an email. Look forward to meeting more Connie enthusiasts.

Offline bolling

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2011, 04:29:23 PM »
Do you still have the seat, I don't care about the condition, just looking for a cheap seat pan to send to Russell Day Long. gsbolling@att.net

Offline jodirumph

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2011, 01:46:45 PM »
Sorry I sold the seat and the windshield the bike is slowly being dismantled and we get to learn a bit more about the bike from every Connie enthusiast we meet. Soon we will be less bumbling gear heads. :)

Offline Badbogie

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2011, 11:26:07 PM »
Do you still have the front and left fairing cowling?