Author Topic: C-14 Tire Change Videos  (Read 36474 times)

Offline MikeERideWNC

C-14 Tire Change Videos
« on: September 01, 2011, 06:52:45 PM »
I did these a while back. I don't really like them and I will do new ones in the future.
But until then, I have these available. Please ignore the sarcasm. It is just another feature I provide.

Remember. it is easier to remove the front with the rear wheel off of the bike.

Rear:
Concours 14 Rear Tire Replacement

Front:
Concours 14 Front Tire Replacement

Offline So Cal Joe

Re: C-14 Tire Change Videos
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 06:27:01 PM »
Helpful but would of been great if you explained what you were doing as you were doing it.

If you are born once you will die twice
If you are born twice you will die once

Offline So Cal Joe

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 10:28:41 PM »
 I said it was a great idea but just a little information on what you were doing when you were doing it would have been helpful,
Kind of like this
Utopia Backrest Intall on VTX 1800

If you are born once you will die twice
If you are born twice you will die once

Offline easy_rider

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 03:56:49 PM »
Can you use the pitbull front stand while it's on center stand?i just bought a pitbull front stand,and i'm afraid i make drop it,cuz i was trying it and i see the centerstand is getting lift up?pls advice thanks

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 05:09:20 AM »
I don't know about Pit Bull, but I have a front wheel stand that I use while it's on the center stand without any issues.  The back tire will touch the ground of course when using the front stand.  I have used it with both tires off the bike.  Works fine.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline easy_rider

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 11:40:52 AM »
I don't know about Pit Bull, but I have a front wheel stand that I use while it's on the center stand without any issues.  The back tire will touch the ground of course when using the front stand.  I have used it with both tires off the bike.  Works fine.

Can you tell me what kind of front stand you have?i just notice the video he doesn't have the back tire on the bike,that why he doesn't any problem using the front stand.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 12:15:04 PM »
I don't have any problem using mine with the back tire on either.  I think I got it off ebay but I can't find a receipt, unfortunately.  If I dig it up, I'll let you know.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline easy_rider

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 01:25:12 PM »
Thanks Jim.. :)

Offline C14ger

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 09:33:57 PM »
I volunteer to pay for the electric bill to get that tire changing video redone out of the darkness
Cool wears out really fast 'over-the-road'