Author Topic: Standing Bet in the Bar  (Read 2391 times)

Offline Mister Tee

Standing Bet in the Bar
« on: May 23, 2011, 02:36:13 PM »
A man walks in to a bar and orders a drink.  Bartender says "Just so you know, we have a standing bet going on.  You would win a hundred bucks.  You just have to do three things:  first, you have to drink an entire bottle of tequila in a single gulp and not make a face.  Secondly, there is a crocodile in the back room with a toothache.  You have to extract the tooth from the crocodile.  Thirdly, there is a woman upstairs that's never had a... you know.... orgasm.  You have to go upstairs and get the job done."

The man thinks about it and says "Nah, that third one sounds kind of fun but I think the first two would do me in.  I'll pass."  A couple hours pass by and the drunken man returns to the bar and says "Okay bartender, let's do it!"

So the bartender hands the man a bottle. He gulps it down in one drink, winces and his eyes water, but he keeps a straight face.  Bartender then says "Okay, in to the room with the crocodile."

After fifteen minutes of screaming, yelling and objects being slammed around the room, the man emerges, bloody with his clothes all torn and says "Awww right.... where is that lady with the sore tooth!"