Author Topic: Video of 4900 mile trip out west  (Read 1414 times)

Offline PlaynInPeoria

Video of 4900 mile trip out west
« on: July 15, 2016, 09:08:09 AM »
12 minutes long, with music, so your call on watching it at work.   Camera could be mounted better, but I'm no Steven Spielberg, in budget or talent and I have a whopping $50 tied up in a used camera, so overall, it's a win if you ask me.  Always took trips and had static pictures of mountains, motel parking lots etc, I wanted some riding video and pictures. Pretty happy with how it turned out.  I used RCH VideoPad to create the video, I like the software.  I registered it, it cost $35.

The trip was fantastic.  We went from Peoria IL and rode across Colorado on I-70, which is awesome. Missed getting any video or pics of Glenwood Canyon.  I don't like slab in general except to get places, but I-70 across Colorado is badass.  Spent the night in Utah, then went to Wyoming, Idaho and Montana.  10.5 days, did a 1047 mile day from Livingston MT to Adair IA.  Great trip!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xoG7WJR6lM
2012 "root beer" C14 - unlinked brakes, reflash, LED headlights, Walmart orange city lights, LOUD horn, Laam seat, radar detector for ahem, reasons.
2013 Aprilia Tuono, 2009 CRF-150F