Author Topic: SOLD SOLD SOLD AEROSTICH DARIEN PANTS 32-34 WAIST  (Read 1256 times)

Offline bikelee

SOLD SOLD SOLD AEROSTICH DARIEN PANTS 32-34 WAIST
« on: August 15, 2017, 09:18:44 AM »
SOLD SOLD  I have a pair of AEROSTICH DARIEN SIZE 32-34 inch waist /INSEAM 33 pants FOR SALE. They are black in color. Excellent condition. All zippers have their pulls and work great ! Velcro sticks tightly. No tears, melted sports or scuffs. Interior is in great condition. No fading. See Aerostich website for more info and sizing. I'm 5'11", and 34 inch waist and they fit great !. These pants are about 10 years old and have normal use. The last five years they sat in a closet in a smoke free home. Should give YEARS more service.
The price is $175 plus conus shipping. I take Paypal Friends and Family or add 3% for fees. Please no returns. The item is located in Albany, NY 12206. Thanks for your time and interest. Any questions please PM me.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 09:00:49 AM by bikelee »

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Re: AEROSTICH DARIEN PANTS 32-34 WAIST FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 10:17:51 AM »
You are trying to sell a 32 - 34 size waist ANYTHING on a Concours forum? Seriously? Most of us have thighs bigger than that. You do realize that this is a rather, er, uhm, ah,....... 'robust' crowd, right? In fact, the only motorcycle groups I can think of with more 'presence' than Concours riders would the an OldWing or Hardley Ableson crowd. C'mon, we cannot even go back to any buffet on the planet; one time and the restaruant learns their lesson

:-)

But really, Good luck with the sale.

Brian

8) I have a pair of AEROSTICH DARIEN SIZE 32-34 inch waist /INSEAM 33 pants FOR SALE. They are black in color. Excellent condition. All zippers have their pulls and work great ! Velcro sticks tightly. No tears, melted sports or scuffs. Interior is in great condition. No fading. See Aerostich website for more info and sizing. I'm 5'11", and 34 inch waist and they fit great !. These pants are about 10 years old and have normal use. The last five years they sat in a closet in a smoke free home. Should give YEARS more service.
The price is $175 plus conus shipping. I take Paypal Friends and Family or add 3% for fees. Please no returns. The item is located in Albany, NY 12206. Thanks for your time and interest. Any questions please PM me.

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline turbojoe78

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 11:13:07 AM »
My mother always told me "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".

I wear size 34x32, am 5'9" tall and 180 lbs.

Good luck with your sale.
2014 ZG1400 Concours COG memb# 8645

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 03:19:22 PM »
Well, there we go! You found the guy who can wear these pants!

And I am sure he will be making an offer very soon, otherwise his post would be pointless and I can only imagine his mother frowned on that, too.

Brian (just a little shorter than 5'9".... .when I am sitting down  ::)  )

My mother always told me "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".

I wear size 34x32, am 5'9" tall and 180 lbs.

Good luck with your sale.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 03:21:09 PM »
Just curious but can I assume you, the OP, has no problem with my making what I thought was an amusing remark about your post and item for sale?

Brian

8) I have a pair of AEROSTICH DARIEN SIZE 32-34 inch waist /INSEAM 33 pants FOR SALE.

<snip>

Offline deuce72

• 98 Concours
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 05:04:27 PM »
Would love the pants, but a bit steep for me. I'm also 5'9 and 178ish. I'm trying to lose 10 lbs and I've got 15 to go! ;D
98 Concours

Offline jimmymac

• Arena
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2017, 09:43:00 AM »
That's what I thought the fuss was about.  That price!

Bump for a super sweet deal! :-X
The grass isn't always greener.