Author Topic: Cant get key to turn  (Read 33254 times)

Offline 556ALPHA

• 2009 Candy Diamond Red
Re: Cant get key to turn
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2012, 03:16:40 PM »
Glad that you got to continue the trip and will soon have it fixed.  BDF has a nice work around for Kipass to make things easier but hopefully you will get the fix from your dealer.  Sorry for being so rough on ya. 

Offline Conrad

« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2012, 03:38:34 PM »
Wow you guys are seriously hard on poor Kurt, especially after getting stuck in Mexico. Pesky KiPass anyway. If only there was a way to deal with that....

This assumes that Kurt is a real person and Mexico is a real country.... (sorry, couldn't resist).

Careful out there folks, don't be a victim of KiPass and especially, getting heckled by the masses on a public forum. Never venture out into the wild without.... a back-up plan.

<ROFLMAO>

Now on a serious note, glad you made it back OK Kurt.

Brian

Subtle, so smooth and subtle.       :rotflmao:
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2012, 03:49:04 PM »
Yep, it appears that Brian is developing an edge.  Too bad.  He used to be so nice.  That's what happens to members who've been here awhile.  They get warped.  I mean, think about it, the man is talking to a dried up squirrel named Kirby.  Kirby on the other hand, is the more normal of the two.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2012, 03:58:25 PM »
Yep, it appears that Brian is developing an edge.  Too bad.  He used to be so nice.  That's what happens to members who've been here awhile.  They get warped.  I mean, think about it, the man is talking to a dried up squirrel named Kirby.  Kirby on the other hand, is the more normal of the two.

I'll bet that Kirby has more sense than to talk to Brian.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2012, 04:04:28 PM »
I'll bet that Kirby has more sense than to talk to Brian.

Kirby's humor is pretty dry though...  ;)

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2012, 04:24:49 PM »
This assumes that Kurt is a real person and Mexico is a real country.... (sorry, couldn't resist).

LOL!  I almost fell out of my chair laughing... didn't see that one coming :)
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Supatramp

« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2012, 05:39:50 PM »
Y'all might want to consider riding more and pointing fingers less. You may find yourselves to be a heck of a lot happier!
Best,
Kurt
Amen to that.
Glad it worked out for ya Kurt

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2012, 06:44:18 PM »

Kirby's humor is pretty dry though...  ;)

VERY dry indeed!
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline lather

• Arena
  • And I think my spaceship knows which way to go...
    • Louisiana Chapter MSTA
« Reply #88 on: February 29, 2012, 07:45:16 AM »
After doing business with Kirby I find him to be a fine and generous fellow rodent and his sense of humor to be quite well developed. 
Nothing worse than having your balls go missing.