Author Topic: 'A gun didn't kill my husband, a man killed my husband': Wife of America's deadl  (Read 1285 times)

Offline timsatx

• Arena
'A gun didn't kill my husband, a man killed my husband': Wife of America's deadliest sniper Chris Kyle says his killing doesn't change her view of guns

The widow of legendary Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle is still a passionate supporter of the Second Amendment - despite her husband's murder in a tragic shooting in February.

Tara Kyle, 38, who recently spoke at a Houston NRA convention, owns a Smith & Wesson pistol, but says that 'A gun didn't kill my husband, a man killed my husband.'

Her husband is credited with 160 confirmed kills during a stellar decade-long career with SEAL Team 3, was shot dead at a Glen Rose, Texas, gun range after an alleged incident involving an ex-Marine, Eddie Ray Routh.

'Unfortunately, it’s a hot issue and people like to make it into a bigger picture that’s not an accurate picture,' she explained to the New York Post.

'The majority of ways guns are used every day are very positive.'

Chris Kyle was the author of the bestselling book, 'American Sniper' and was writing a new book, 'American Gun: A History of the U.S. in Ten Firearms' at the time of his death. The book will be released on June 4th.

The sniper was so feared by insurgents in Iraq, that an $80,000 bounty was placed on his head and he was known by his nickname of 'Al-Shaitain Rama' - 'The Devil of Ramadi'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334691/A-gun-didnt-kill-husband-man-killed-husband-Wife-Americas-deadliest-sniper-Chris-Kyle-says-killing-doesnt-change-view-guns.html#ixzz2V4MA2rR0