Author Topic: Right place to post gadget and gear news? Cardo JBL units are out  (Read 811 times)

Offline jamiemac

I thought I'd post this for anyone else shopping for a bluetooth commo unit. Since my stuff got squished in the accident last year, I'd seen a product announcement by Cardo Systems late in December or so, that they were working with JBL to integrate their speaker technology into the Packtalk and Freecom units. I visited the website today, and they are now available. I think I'd like to try em out with the new GoldWing. Pretty fair reviews on the Packtalk Bold unit on Revzilla, as far as quality goes anyways. I've also read, that both Cardo and Sena has awful customer service, so getting them from a vendor like Zilla or a reputable dealer is recommended, so You won't have to deal directly with them should there be an issue. I can vouch for the fact that Sena has lousy cust service.

Anyways, JBL speakers would probably be way better sounding than the carp either company was using in the past. Looking forward to getting my Wingzilla all geared up.

Take care Folks. Jamie
2008 C14, Area-P carbon fiber, PCV, Rostra Cruise, LAAM leather seat, Optilux 1500 & MondoMoto MM10 lights, Cee Bailey windshield, BMC air filter, Warm & Safe dual dash mounted heat troller.

Offline Gscott

Re: Right place to post gadget and gear news? Cardo JBL units are out
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 04:59:14 AM »
I purchased my Cardo from Zilla when I had problems with them Zilla told me to deal with Cardo.

Offline jamiemac

Re: Right place to post gadget and gear news? Cardo JBL units are out
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 09:48:25 AM »
I purchased my Cardo from Zilla when I had problems with them Zilla told me to deal with Cardo.
Ugh. Well, I guess it doesn't really matter who You buy from then. Thanks for the info.
2008 C14, Area-P carbon fiber, PCV, Rostra Cruise, LAAM leather seat, Optilux 1500 & MondoMoto MM10 lights, Cee Bailey windshield, BMC air filter, Warm & Safe dual dash mounted heat troller.