Author Topic: C14 'The Bike' POSTING Guidelines - READ THIS NOW!  (Read 34174 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
C14 'The Bike' POSTING Guidelines - READ THIS NOW!
« on: May 16, 2011, 04:34:23 AM »
Hello and welcome to the C14 boards.  Here are the rules...

• No political or religion discussions of any sort will be tolerated
  • Keep it clean and minimize the usage of  profanity such as  :censored: :censored: and  :censored:
  • In other words, we talk about the bike (engine, electrical, top speed, oil, tires, etc.)
  • Farkelizing and modifications of any sort go here... http://zggtr.org/index.php?board=3.0
  • Discussions that get out of hand will be locked or sent to the Arena or nuked depending on the situation, without warning.
  • There is no rule 6
  • Posting of images and videos should be MC related for the most part.
  • Please make the subject line descriptive of what you are talking about in the post.  It really does help.
  • Please get back with us on outcome's of dealer repairs.  We get irritable when we don't hear back on the final outcome.
  • Please post mileage and the year of bike when asking technical questions.  It helps with the diagnosis and witty answers.
  • At some point you will be made fun of.  Take it in stride.
  • Speling counts
  • Please don't post copyrighted materials
  • Please keep it civil with the responses.  If you can't or unwilling to do this, threads will be locked and you will be warned.
  • TELL US THE BLOODY YEAR OF YOUR BIKE WHEN POSTING!  IT HELPS US HELP YOU.
  • Sarcasm, Cynicism, and Humor/Humour are much appreciated.  This is rule 25.
Please visit the FAQs for the C14 here,  before you ask a question that's been answered a hundred times before:  http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?board=19.0  You may just find an answer, but it's still ok to ask it again.  See rule 11.

Jim
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 07:12:01 AM by VirginiaJim »
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.