Marketplace > Industry Merchants

Concours - GTR 1400 Fender Extender

(1/19) > >>

Blue One:
Still the  best looking and most effective fender extender you can buy for your Concours - GTR. Very OEM in appearance.

I designed  these and mold them using 1/8" thick ABS plastic.  The color as you can see is black and they have a textured surface that goes well with the rest of the bikes black trim.

The purpose of the fender extender is to protect your radiator from  damage and also protect the lower bodywork as well as the area where the pipes and oil filter are.

The Stock fender is ABS plastic, so installation involves removing the fender and gluing the extender in place using ABS glue.  No screws or rivets needed for a clean look.

The extender will stay in place and do it's job.  Installation instructions are included.

The price is $45 US which includes mailing to your address.  There are now hundreds of these in service all over the world.

Send me a private message or an e-mail and you can order using paypal.

Overseas shipping can be arranged.

Larry

Son of Pappy:
Still waiting on a hugger? ;D

Blue One:
I also do a rear fender extender for the Concours.

The price is $60 US   Installation involves removing the rear fender and riveting the extender in place as the rear fender is polypropylene and you can't glue to it.

After riviting a small bead of black RTV on the inside seam seals it nicely.

The rear extender helps a great deal in keeping the back of the bike clean and drier in the rain.

Blue One:
Couple more pictures of the rear fender extender.

Reddogger:
I would defenitely be interested in a rear tire hugger.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version