Author Topic: BMW K1600GTL vs C14  (Read 8276 times)

Offline Tom J.

• "Disciples of Displacement" charter member
Re: BMW K1600GTL vs C14
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2011, 04:54:29 PM »
The headlights DO look wicked.  They've adopted the same 'angel eyes' that the bmw cars have.  Additionally, they've got a pretty cool safety feature, being gyroscopically operated.  On acceleration, they'll rotate forward, keeping the light on the road.  Braking, they'll point up, keeping the light 'down the road' a bit.  Turns? Wow, this is where they are really functional. They counter the banking of the bike.  Heck, read up on it yourself- cool idea, but I hate to take the bike in to have all this stuff fixed if it breaks.  BIG $$$. 
I still secretly want one   :yikes:    -was that outloud????
'08 Kawasaki Concours
'98 Yamaha VMax
'84 Honda V65 Magna
'82 Honda CX500 Custom

Offline Assassin 11B3P

• Arena
  • The C14 is vastly overrated.
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2011, 10:49:45 PM »
i want one too, but hard to find $26,000 laying around. most of our paycheck is going to high federal taxes and insurance premiums supporting all of the illegals here.
Please use this forum to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data, ability to repeat discredited memes, and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Also, be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor even implied. Any irrelevancies you can mention will also be appreciated.

Offline Tom J.

• "Disciples of Displacement" charter member
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2011, 08:19:31 AM »
Uh Oh- this thread just went "Political"...
'08 Kawasaki Concours
'98 Yamaha VMax
'84 Honda V65 Magna
'82 Honda CX500 Custom

Offline Assassin 11B3P

• Arena
  • The C14 is vastly overrated.
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2011, 08:51:42 AM »
nah.
Please use this forum to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data, ability to repeat discredited memes, and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Also, be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor even implied. Any irrelevancies you can mention will also be appreciated.