Author Topic: I'm Rich, I'm Rich, I'm Going To Be FILTHY RICH!!!  (Read 34381 times)

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
Re: I'm Rich, I'm Rich, I'm Going To Be FILTHY RICH!!!
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2018, 06:44:31 AM »
Forward it to Mettler1 and let him handle it. I trust he will share it with the rest of us.  ;D
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline Mettler1

« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2018, 11:06:12 PM »
Forward it to Mettler1 and let him handle it. I trust he will share it with the rest of us.  ;D

I don't think I know any of you!!! Wish I could help you out> ::)
'94 Concours 112,000 miles-- 7th gear,2MM,KB fork brace,Over flowtubes,Stick coils,Tcro shifter,GPS,Torque cams,SPOOKFAK,block off plates, SS brake & clutch lines,KB risers, FENDA EXTENDA, emulators,etc

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2018, 11:39:27 AM »
Not only lucky once, now I can be super rich lucky for the 2nd time:

Dear Valuable Customer,

We have been expecting you to contact us for your long existing Package that
was registered with us for shipment to your residential location. We thought that the
UK National lottery board gave you our contact details to contact us, it may interest
you to note that a letter was also added to your FedEx package, however we cannot
read the full content to you via email for privacy/security reasons we understand that
the package itself is a winning bank Cashier cheque which worth over $1,500.000.00
USD {ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLAR} As you
may know the FedEx Delivery Express Service world-wide do not ship money in CASH
but Bank Drafts/winning cheques are shippable. The package is registered with us for
mailing by the UK National Lottery Promotion Board, We are sending you this email
because your package is been registered on a Special delivery Order on our desk by
(U.K NLB). What you have to do now is to contact our Delivery Department for
immediate dispatch of your package to your residential address in your country.
Note that as soon as our Delivery Team confirm your information's it will only take
two working days (48hours) for your package to arrive your designated address. For
your information, the VAT & Shipping charges as well as the Insurance fees have been
paid by the UK National Lottery Board, before your package was registered. Note that
the payment that is made on the Insurance, Premium & Clearance Certificates, is to
certify that the winning cheque is not for Drug Affiliated Fund (DAF) neither is it a
fund to sponsor Terrorism in your country. This will help you avoid any form of query
from the Monetary Authority of your country. Note that you will have to pay total
Security fees of $321 USD to the FedEx Security Company India being full payment for
the Security Keeping Fee of your package as stated in our privacy terms & conditions
page.
Also be informed that the UK National Lottery Promotion Company wishes you to pay
for the Security Keeping charges, but we do not accept such payment just like that
considering the fact that all items & packages that is registered with us have a time
limitation and we cannot accept payment that is not known to us, so you are to send us
your full detail so we can furnish you with our own payment procedures for
the security keeping fee of your parcel containing $1,500,000.00 USD.
Kindly note that the lottery promotion did not leave us with any further information
we hope that you respond to this mail as urgent as possible because if you fail to
respond until the expiry date of this package, we may refer the package to the British
Commission for Welfare as the package do not have a return address.
Kindly contact the delivery department (FedEx Delivery Post Office India) with the
details given below:
FULL NAMES:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
CITY:
STATE:
SEX (M/F):
Delivery Post Contact Person: Mr. Bright Wilson
Call INDIA Office Tel: +917-0 42-210-995
This is mandatory to confirm your Postal address and telephone number before we can
commence on your delivery.
As soon as your details are received, our delivery team will give you the necessary
payment procedure so that you can remit the payment for the Security Keeping Fees.
As soon as your payment of $321 USD for the security keeping fees is received and
confirmed, our delivery team will not hesitate to dispatch your package as well as the
attached letter to your residential address. It usually takes 48 hours being an over
nights delivery service. Get back immediately with your information’s so we can
proceed with this mission.
Regards
Mr. George Ramnnut
General Manager
FedEx Online Team Management

FedEx no less. Who'd a thunk it?

Offline Conrad

« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2018, 06:47:04 AM »
Not only lucky once, now I can be super rich lucky for the 2nd time:

Dear Valuable Customer,

We have been expecting you to contact us for your long existing Package that
was registered with us for shipment to your residential location. We thought that the
UK National lottery board gave you our contact details to contact us, it may interest
you to note that a letter was also added to your FedEx package, however we cannot
read the full content to you via email for privacy/security reasons we understand that
the package itself is a winning bank Cashier cheque which worth over $1,500.000.00
USD {ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLAR} As you
may know the FedEx Delivery Express Service world-wide do not ship money in CASH
but Bank Drafts/winning cheques are shippable. The package is registered with us for
mailing by the UK National Lottery Promotion Board, We are sending you this email
because your package is been registered on a Special delivery Order on our desk by
(U.K NLB). What you have to do now is to contact our Delivery Department for
immediate dispatch of your package to your residential address in your country.
Note that as soon as our Delivery Team confirm your information's it will only take
two working days (48hours) for your package to arrive your designated address. For
your information, the VAT & Shipping charges as well as the Insurance fees have been
paid by the UK National Lottery Board, before your package was registered. Note that
the payment that is made on the Insurance, Premium & Clearance Certificates, is to
certify that the winning cheque is not for Drug Affiliated Fund (DAF) neither is it a
fund to sponsor Terrorism in your country. This will help you avoid any form of query
from the Monetary Authority of your country. Note that you will have to pay total
Security fees of $321 USD to the FedEx Security Company India being full payment for
the Security Keeping Fee of your package as stated in our privacy terms & conditions
page.
Also be informed that the UK National Lottery Promotion Company wishes you to pay
for the Security Keeping charges, but we do not accept such payment just like that
considering the fact that all items & packages that is registered with us have a time
limitation and we cannot accept payment that is not known to us, so you are to send us
your full detail so we can furnish you with our own payment procedures for
the security keeping fee of your parcel containing $1,500,000.00 USD.
Kindly note that the lottery promotion did not leave us with any further information
we hope that you respond to this mail as urgent as possible because if you fail to
respond until the expiry date of this package, we may refer the package to the British
Commission for Welfare as the package do not have a return address.
Kindly contact the delivery department (FedEx Delivery Post Office India) with the
details given below:
FULL NAMES:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
CITY:
STATE:
SEX (M/F):
Delivery Post Contact Person: Mr. Bright Wilson
Call INDIA Office Tel: +917-0 42-210-995
This is mandatory to confirm your Postal address and telephone number before we can
commence on your delivery.
As soon as your details are received, our delivery team will give you the necessary
payment procedure so that you can remit the payment for the Security Keeping Fees.
As soon as your payment of $321 USD for the security keeping fees is received and
confirmed, our delivery team will not hesitate to dispatch your package as well as the
attached letter to your residential address. It usually takes 48 hours being an over
nights delivery service. Get back immediately with your information’s so we can
proceed with this mission.
Regards
Mr. George Ramnnut
General Manager
FedEx Online Team Management

FedEx no less. Who'd a thunk it?

And it's only gonna cost you $321 USD! You have already paid this right?
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2018, 10:23:24 AM »
And it's only gonna cost you $321 USD! You have already paid this right?
Do you think I would have divulged this information before I consummated  (easy boys) the deal?

Offline Conniesaki

« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2018, 11:58:57 AM »
Do you think I would have divulged this information before I consummated  (easy boys) the deal?

You are very wise  :thumbs:

While I myself have already entered into a similar agreement (see above) and therefore do not need any extra money, this forum has many, many unscrupulous characters just waiting to pounce at the chance to snag a fantastic, sure-thing deal away from its rightful holder.

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2018, 01:17:23 PM »
You are very wise  :thumbs:

While I myself have already entered into a similar agreement (see above) and therefore do not need any extra money, this forum has many, many unscrupulous characters just waiting to pounce at the chance to snag a fantastic, sure-thing deal away from its rightful holder.

But, I’m not against sharing my windfall with another upstanding  individual such as myself. All they would need to do is PM me with their contact information, date of birth, address, Social Security number, etc., etc., etc.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2018, 06:31:54 PM »
But, I’m not against sharing my windfall with another upstanding  individual such as myself. All they would need to do is PM me with their contact information, date of birth, address, Social Security number, etc., etc., etc.
....and $321 USD.

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2018, 06:40:22 PM »
....and $321 USD.
What do you think I am, greedy?  No, no, no...50% discount for any fellow Connie owners that wish to share in the profits.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2018, 06:43:17 PM »
 :thumbs: In that case I'm in...pm me your bank info and I'll send you the money.

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2018, 06:54:38 PM »
:thumbs: In that case I'm in...pm me your bank info and I'll send you the money.
I'll get right on that. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2018, 12:15:12 PM »
I'm so busy with all the offers I'm getting, I don't have time for this...any takers?

Good Day,

We work as a Representative for Euroonet Oil & Gas. one of the largest Oil & Gas producers in Japan.  We are currently breaking 100 Percent into the North American Market and Contracting both companies and individuals to act as Representatives/Account Receivable in respective of their location. Good pay and commissions involved. Note: This is a part time offer and you do not need experience in the Oil & Gas sector to do this. Interested? Kindly email yukio.tsukahara@aol.com for more information.

Regards,
Rep for Euroonet

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2018, 01:06:09 PM »
I got one that is brand new to me today: an offer to store some 'military trunk boxes', apparently containing money. It also has the very nice touch of being able to do something patriotic for my country as I get filthy rich, according to CAPT Rollins Stanley (that would play better as 'Rollins, Stanley' but hey, the spelling is better than the average solicitation from Nigeria.....).

"Good day Dear, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf. I am CAPT Rollins Stanley, an officer in the USA Army and also a Baylor Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force.

I really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of Two Military Trunk Boxes. I hope you can be trusted? Kindly view for your records: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm. If you can be trusted, I will explain further when i get a response from you for further clarification. Nevertheless, reconfirm the following: Your full name, Your Home Address, Telephone Number and Please ensure to reply via my private e-mail: rrollinsstan2@gmail.com

Thanks for your cooperation, God bless you and America!!

Sincerely,
CAPT Rollins Stanley"

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2018, 07:22:42 PM »
I'm so busy with all the offers I'm getting, I don't have time for this...any takers?

Good Day,

We work as a Representative for Euroonet Oil & Gas. one of the largest Oil & Gas producers in Japan.  We are currently breaking 100 Percent into the North American Market and Contracting both companies and individuals to act as Representatives/Account Receivable in respective of their location. Good pay and commissions involved. Note: This is a part time offer and you do not need experience in the Oil & Gas sector to do this. Interested? Kindly email yukio.tsukahara@aol.com for more information.

Regards,
Rep for Euroonet

:)
Euroonet : Euronet Oil & Energy Corporation | Home
https://euroonet.net.cutestat.com/
euroonet.net is 11 months 2 weeks old. It is a domain having .net extension. This website is estimated worth of $ 8.95 and have a daily income of around $ 0.15.

Offline turbojoe78

• Arena
« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2018, 03:53:27 PM »
2.6 million coming my way!!!

What do you guys think?

Our Ref: RTB /SNT/STB
To: Beneficiary

This is FBI special agents, David Jackson. I was delegated along side others by the United Nations to come over to Africa to investigate
fraudsters who had been in the business of swindling foreigners especially those that has one form of transaction/contracts and
another. Please be informed that in the course of our investigation, we detected that your name and details in our Scammed Monitoring
Network. We also found out that you were scammed of a huge sum of money by scammers via Western union and MoneyGram. Be informed here
that in a bid to alleviate the suffering of scammed victims, the United Nations initiated this compensation program and therefore, you
are entitled to the sum of Two Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$2,600,000.00 USD) for being a victim.

Note that the said fund will be transfer to you via the Citibank being the paying bank mandated by the United Nations officials.

However, we have to inform you that we have been able to arrest some of the swindlers who has been in this illicit business and will all be
prosecuted accordingly. Be informed as well that we have limited time to stay back here, so we will advice that you urgently respond to this
message ASAP. And do not inform any of the people that collected money from you before now about this new development to avoid jeopardizing
our investigation. All you need to do is to follow our instruction and receive your compensation accordingly as directed by the United
Nations.

We urgently wait to receive your response.

Reply to: davidjacksonok2017@gmail.com  ( OR )
agentdavidjacksonoffice1@gmail.com

Regards,
DAVID JACKSON
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
INVESTIGATION ON ALL ONLINE WIRE TRANSFER
2014 ZG1400 Concours COG memb# 8645

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2018, 05:59:24 PM »
It's about time law enforcement got involved to make sure we git scammed by honest scammers. Must be legit if the FBI is involved.  ::)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2018, 07:47:56 PM »
I think you better lay low for a while now that you are in the dreaded S.C.M.!

And the grammar is suspect in that note too: Because of the plural (agents), I think it should read: "This are FBI special agents, David Jackson, et al. ."

;D

Brian

2.6 million coming my way!!!

What do you guys think?

Our Ref: RTB /SNT/STB
To: Beneficiary

This is FBI special agents, David Jackson. I was delegated along side others by the United Nations to come over to Africa to investigate
fraudsters who had been in the business of swindling foreigners especially those that has one form of transaction/contracts and
another. Please be informed that in the course of our investigation, we detected that your name and details in our Scammed Monitoring
Network. We also found out that you were scammed of a huge sum of money by scammers via Western union and MoneyGram. Be informed here
that in a bid to alleviate the suffering of scammed victims, the United Nations initiated this compensation program and therefore, you
are entitled to the sum of Two Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$2,600,000.00 USD) for being a victim.

Note that the said fund will be transfer to you via the Citibank being the paying bank mandated by the United Nations officials.

However, we have to inform you that we have been able to arrest some of the swindlers who has been in this illicit business and will all be
prosecuted accordingly. Be informed as well that we have limited time to stay back here, so we will advice that you urgently respond to this
message ASAP. And do not inform any of the people that collected money from you before now about this new development to avoid jeopardizing
our investigation. All you need to do is to follow our instruction and receive your compensation accordingly as directed by the United
Nations.

We urgently wait to receive your response.

Reply to: davidjacksonok2017@gmail.com  ( OR )
agentdavidjacksonoffice1@gmail.com

Regards,
DAVID JACKSON
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
INVESTIGATION ON ALL ONLINE WIRE TRANSFER
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Conrad

« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2018, 06:30:42 AM »
From Barclays Bank Of England,
Head Office Address:
Two Churchill Place,
Canary Wharf, London, United Kingdom
Telephone: + 44 770 030 4856

Good Day,

This message is directed to inform you, Have you Received Your Payment.? Your Immediate Confirmation is needed with Your Full Information, If Really You Have Not Received Your Payment. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has directed us to pay you the sum of GBP£500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds).

As compensation to any company or individual affected with, if you have been involved in any fund related issue under contract, lottery awarded payment or other monetary issues which your payment have not been made to you from 1996 to 2018, urgently furnish us the following: Please contact our Agent in South Africa for your payment:

Contact Person:
Mr. Sakhile Kumalo
Please reply/directly to this agent email: (agentimf@yandex.com)

Please forward to them the following details below,

1. Your Full Name: ……………....
2. Contact Address:.....................
3. Contact Telephone Number:....
4. Country of Origin: …………......
5. Your Alternative Email:………...

Upon your response, you will be contacted with further details, thank you and have a nice day.

Truly Yours
Mr. Johnson Mike,
Telephone: + 44 770 030 4856
DIRECTOR –BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON PLC.

500,000 Great Britain pounds? 500,000 pounds of what?   ;)

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Conrad

« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2018, 06:58:27 AM »
Just lucky I guess?

Dear,

This is to inform you about your approved transfer instructions as received through our afilaite offshore Bank.
My office have been mandated to transfer your pending claims to you as the beneficiary.

From the records of outstanding debts due for payment with the FGN/UN, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding beneficiaries whom their claims have been approved. We wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter.

Also note that from the record in my file your outstanding  claims of $5.5 M is still pending due to some misdirection and should now be directed to you through swift credit cards ATM transfer or telegraphic bank wire transfer respectively.

Please re-confirm  to me the followings thus: -
1) Your full name address, Banking Details/Contract#/Amount.
2) Profession, age and marital status.
3) Copy of int'l passport or  driver's license, or any valid ID card.

As soon as this information's are received with the attached form returned, your payment will be made by me through our crediting unit through direct swift credit cards ATM / Wire Transfer to your bank subject to confirmation within 72hrs.

Congratulations in anticipation of your prompt Response.

WE AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.Call +234-7055153876 for assistance and instructions.
BEST REGARDS,
Mr.Paul Danjuma
International Crediting Director
(ATM ISSUING CBN BANK )

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2018, 05:11:49 AM »
Here we go again:

satoru ochiai <satoruoch406@btconnect.com>
Thu 8/23/2018, 5:56 AM

Subject: Partnership request

A partnership deal worth $20M USD in my organization for you. reply if interested for more details

reply soonest

Best Regards.

Mr Satoru.