Linked Events

• Who's your Daddy? Fat Daddy! (NJ-NY-PA) Ride to Eat: June 02, 2012

Author Topic: Who's your Daddy? Fat Daddy! (NJ-NY-PA) Ride to Eat - Saturday, June 2nd  (Read 2557 times)

Offline COG-528

• Tilting Horizons since 1982

Come join us Saturday, June 2nd for a Ride to Eat at Fat Daddy's Southern  Bar-B-Q in Easton, PA just across the stateline from NJ.  Fat Daddy’s Southern Bar-B-Q specializes in melt-in-your-mouth,   true Southern barbecue, served up in generous portions.  Its a chance to meet some of the local COG family and friends and enjoy some delicious Southern style Bar-B-Q.  All are welcome with no need to be a COG member to come join in the fun.  So don't be square, be there.  

Location:  Fat Daddy's Southern Bar-B-Q    Meeting Time: 12:02 PM
Address:  1602 Sullivan Trail Easton, PA 18040

Note: GPS & Google Maps show the location as being 0.1 mile South of the actual location.

Directions:  Fat Daddy's Southern Bar-B-Q is located in the Fire House Plaza, next to Forks Township Fire & Police Dept.  It is 2.2 miles South of Braden Airpark

From US-22 Eastbound:

• Exit at 4th St towards PA-248/PA-611
  • Turn Left on Buskill St
  • Turn Left at light - N 3rd St
  • Follow below directions to Fat Daddy's

From US-22 Westbound:

• Exit at Easton onto Snyder St (immediately after PA-611 exit)
  • Turn Right at Light - N 3rd St
  • Follow below directions to Fat Daddy's

N 3rd St To Fat Daddy's

• Continue straight on to College Drive which becomes Cattell St
  • Turn Left onto Knox Ave
  • Continue straight onto Sullivan Trail 0.2 miles to Fat Daddy's on left.

Click this link to register for this event and please indicate in your comments if you will be joining us for breakfast or just meeting us for lunch.

Breakfast:
There will be a group meeting for 8 AM breakfast at Rhodes North Tavern in Sloatsburg, NY to ride the back roads to Fat Daddy's for Noontime lunch.  Kickstands will go up at 9 AM.  So you can join us for the ride or meet us there.  All are welcome with no need to be a COG member to come join in the fun.

Rhodes North Tavern 40 Orange Turnpike (NY-17) Sloatsburg, NY

Note: If coming for breakfast be sure to park in the parking lot on the North end of Rhodes North Tavern (left side in photo) because the lot on the South end is not paved.

Directions: Rhodes North Tavern is located a short distance from the junction of I-87 (NY Thruway) & I-287.

From NJ, the Tappan Zee Bridge and points South

• Take I-87 (NY Thruway) North to Exit 15A NY-17 & 59 Sloatsburg - Suffern.
  • Turn left at Light onto NY-17 North
  • Follow NY-17 North 2.2 miles to Rhodes North Tavern on right. 

From points North, take I-87 (NY Thruway) South to Exit 15A NY-17 & 59 Sloatsburg - Suffern.

• Turn right off Exit onto NY-17 North.
  • Turn Left at STOP sign
  • Follow NY-17 North 2.3 miles to Rhodes North Tavern on right.

From Bear Mountain Bridge take the scenic fun route to Sloatsburg.

• US-6 West to Long Mtn Traffic Cir.
  • Take 2nd exit from Long Mtn Circle onto Seven Lakes Dr for a 14 mile scenic ride through Harriman State Park to Sloatsburg
  • Turn Left at light onto NY-17 South
  • Go 0.5 miles to Rhodes North Tavern on left.

Click this link to register for this event and please indicate in your comments if you will be joining us for breakfast or just meeting us for lunch.

Mike Aldea, COG-528   Hawthorne, NJ  

Touring broadens horizons . . . Sports Touring tilts them!

Offline Elfmaze

Well i'm at the finish of the ride at least :(

Offline CigarSki®

• Arena
  • Newb again?
I'll be meeting the group for breakfast in Sloatsburg, leaving here around 0600.
Wayne Sikorski aka CigarSki
2010 ZG1400 - South Jersey
COG 9250

Offline CoffeeRider

I just registered for this and will try and make the breakfast.
2002 Concours (It's not grey, it's SilverDammit)
Targa windshield, Fender extender, Murph's knee savers, bar risers, Optronix driving lights, Garmin Quest GPS, hyperlights, Back off stop light flasher, backrest extender

Offline Elfmaze

Job wants to kill all my fun,  So they scheduled me an hour later that day than usual.  8-4  i'm going to miss you guys :(