Author Topic: Bike is dead  (Read 2655 times)

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
Re: Bike is dead
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2020, 01:51:13 PM »
Make sure that the battery charger you're using is good for the type of battery it is such as AGM, lithium, or standard lead acid.  Using the wrong one can shorten a battery's life.

Well now that we have your attention, shouldn't you be removing that link in the OP's post or....is it harmless just sitting there?

..as for making use of a thread started wrongly.........about Battery tenders...after having a battery go bad even though it was on a BT Jr. with a green light on, I don't use those
any more, I've decided to use only the larger anti sulfating ones from OptiMate and Xtreme.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2020, 01:54:10 PM »
I'm at my best whilst imbibing my favorite beer, or scotch, or whisky.  Not doing any of them at the moment but I'll see...

Update:  Got rid of it but it was a bit strange in that I couldn't modify it directly.  It was hidden.  Anyway it's gone now.  Had to edit one of Brian's posts as it was copied over when he quoted it.

Update2:  User has been dealt with.. :battle: :cannon: :shoot: :1DeadBanana
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2020, 03:40:45 PM »
I'm at my best whilst imbibing my favorite beer, or scotch, or whisky.  Not doing any of them at the moment but I'll see...

Update:  Got rid of it but it was a bit strange in that I couldn't modify it directly.  It was hidden.  Anyway it's gone now.  Had to edit one of Brian's posts as it was copied over when he quoted it.

Update2:  User has been dealt with.. :battle: :cannon: :shoot: :1DeadBanana

pics?

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2020, 04:44:45 PM »
Sorry, too graphic.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2020, 05:18:41 PM »
Whatdidyado, make him ride that cruz- ah? Nah, that is a fate too cruel even for spammers.....

;D ;)

Brian

Sorry, too graphic.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2020, 08:16:30 AM »
Sorry, too graphic.

Whatdidyado, make him ride that cruz- ah? Nah, that is a fate too cruel even for spammers.....

;D ;)

Brian

Worse really, makes 'em polish the studs, and comb the fringe on his Injun, then just when they think they are finished with their punishment he makes them re-braid the get back whips.
They don't come back.
Personally I feel that such a sight should be saved for the arena with the other blood letting, or not shown at all.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2020, 09:12:08 AM »
I should have checked his IP out...Thailand.  That link was somewhat difficult to remove as it disappeared in edit mode.