Author Topic: What makes me crazy and annoyed..  (Read 455187 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: What makes me crazy and annoyed..
« Reply #640 on: December 04, 2014, 08:33:12 AM »
Why?
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #641 on: December 04, 2014, 08:49:39 AM »
not?

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #642 on: December 04, 2014, 09:42:14 AM »
You win?
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #643 on: December 04, 2014, 10:51:22 AM »
 ;D ?

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #644 on: December 04, 2014, 11:07:17 AM »
You guys do know this is not the answer a question with a question thread right?
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #645 on: December 04, 2014, 11:10:07 AM »
Does that make you crazy and annoyed?

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #646 on: December 04, 2014, 11:26:14 AM »
people who commit crimes, resist arrest, then expect not to get their asses whooped or killed by cops annoy me.
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #647 on: December 04, 2014, 02:03:43 PM »
people who commit crimes, resist arrest, then expect not to get their asses whooped or killed by cops annoy me.

+1 The people pretending he didn't attack the cop and riot and burn down building annoy me even more  :banghead:

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #648 on: December 04, 2014, 02:16:41 PM »
You guys do know this is not the answer a question with a question thread right?

:doh: ?

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #649 on: December 04, 2014, 04:01:01 PM »
Knuckleheads from the aforementioned group that breed and spit out more knuckleheads that will act the same way.
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #650 on: December 19, 2014, 05:18:43 AM »
single ply toilet paper

Offline Conrad

« Reply #651 on: December 19, 2014, 05:30:52 AM »
 :o
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #652 on: December 19, 2014, 10:13:45 AM »
Ya' know Gary, you can use more than one square at a time..... Sorta' like making your own multi- ply toilet paper right at the job site....

:rotflmao:

On that subject, what I hate is when commercial rest rooms set the T.P. dispensers to have a drag of 200% the breaking force of the T.P. in them. That way we all get single squares.  >:(

Brian

single ply toilet paper
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #653 on: December 19, 2014, 11:28:40 AM »
Not a square to spare..

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #654 on: December 19, 2014, 11:28:58 AM »
Ya' know Gary, you can use more than one square at a time..... Sorta' like making your own multi- ply toilet paper right at the job site....

:rotflmao:

On that subject, what I hate is when commercial rest rooms set the T.P. dispensers to have a drag of 200% the breaking force of the T.P. in them. That way we all get single squares.  >:(

Brian

I've been known to do field modifications of those kind of dispensers.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #655 on: December 19, 2014, 11:32:23 AM »
Or it tears off in the dispenser and you can't get the end of the paper to reappear.

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #656 on: December 19, 2014, 12:24:59 PM »
Now here is an interesting thought: the rest rooms, or at least the men's room (have not been to the women's room so cannot say) in Home Depot have all the fittings put together with Torx tamper resistant hardware. Now, also located in Home Depot are, of course, Torx tamper resistant tools. Furthermore, they carry a large line of electrical drills, both corded and cordless, many of which are reversible and some reach rather high speeds. Now put these totally separate facts together and I think we have the makins' of a new form of domestic terrorist: he who slinks into random Home Depots, gets a small supply of the correct tools, and proceeds to dissemble the entire stall structure of the rest room(s)!

The point of all of this is that I betcha' it would make the employees of Home Depot..... wait for it..... crazy and annoyed.

Brian

I've been known to do field modifications of those kind of dispensers.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #657 on: December 19, 2014, 12:27:24 PM »
Right- that is what I am talking about. There is more drag on the roll than the paper itself can withstand and so the roll will not unroll and pay out product.

In the industrial world, such a thing would be said to have too much line tension. In Home Depot and similar, I believe the proper terminology is "Bastich!" or of course the oh so apt "$hit!".

Brian

Or it tears off in the dispenser and you can't get the end of the paper to reappear.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #658 on: December 19, 2014, 01:11:33 PM »
Now here is an interesting thought: the rest rooms, or at least the men's room (have not been to the women's room so cannot say) in Home Depot have all the fittings put together with Torx tamper resistant hardware. Now, also located in Home Depot are, of course, Torx tamper resistant tools. Furthermore, they carry a large line of electrical drills, both corded and cordless, many of which are reversible and some reach rather high speeds. Now put these totally separate facts together and I think we have the makins' of a new form of domestic terrorist: he who slinks into random Home Depots, gets a small supply of the correct tools, and proceeds to dissemble the entire stall structure of the rest room(s)!

The point of all of this is that I betcha' it would make the employees of Home Depot..... wait for it..... crazy and annoyed.

Brian

Another example of the voices in one's head having good ideas.    ;)
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #659 on: December 19, 2014, 01:26:16 PM »
My brother claims that "Thinking of it is 90% of doing it". I like to believe there is a bigger buffer between the two 'cause if it really works as he thinks it does, we are all on the bring of disaster. Incredibly humorous disaster perhaps but disaster nonetheless.

Brian

Another example of the voices in one's head having good ideas.    ;)