Author Topic: Park-n-Move  (Read 4456 times)

Offline plumas

Park-n-Move
« on: May 15, 2011, 01:17:01 PM »
I have a Park-n-Move dolly that lets you scoot your scoot all over the garage, forward, back and sideways.  The dolly is low to the floor, and you put your bike on the center stand on the dolly, then the dolly rolls around.

Mine is just about new, but I no longer have my Connie, so my loss is your gain.

Here's the link:

http://www.legalspeeding.com/Park-n-Move.htm

Sells new for $199 plus shipping. I'll take $125 plus shipping.

Offline fred-houston

• Arena
Re: Park-n-Move
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 07:58:02 PM »
I have a Park-n-Move dolly that lets you scoot your scoot all over the garage, forward, back and sideways.  The dolly is low to the floor, and you put your bike on the center stand on the dolly, then the dolly rolls around.

Mine is just about new, but I no longer have my Connie, so my loss is your gain.

Here's the link:

http://www.legalspeeding.com/Park-n-Move.htm

Sells new for $199 plus shipping. I'll take $125 plus shipping.

Just putting in a plug for you.  If you have limited garage space, these things are great.  I have two of them and they enable me to work on either bike without moving one out of the garage. 
2001 BMW R1150GS
1999 C-10 (Semi Naked) EFI

Offline Reddogger

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 12:34:00 PM »
I'm a bit interested. Could you get the shipping cost would be to 80525 (Colorado)?  You can email to tmikemac at comcast dot net.  Anyway, it's a bumb to the top.
"...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."                     

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline riverbound51

• It's all about the ride.
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 10:37:28 PM »
Just putting in a plug for you.  If you have limited garage space, these things are great.  I have two of them and they enable me to work on either bike without moving one out of the garage.

I second that.  I have one as well and could never be without one again.  Well worth the money.
2008 Concours 14
Always looking for the road less traveled
www.odysseymotorcycletouring.com

Offline Restless

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 09:14:42 PM »
Second in line if RedDogger doesn't take it.  I may have missed where you mentioned it but is this the 3 inch or the 2 inch model??

Thanks,

Mark
2010 Connie w/ABS

"Why is there never enough time to do the job right the first time but always enough time to do it over?"

Offline Necron99

• Arena
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 05:51:58 AM »
I got an email back saying it was sold.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
-Dylan Thomas

2010 ZG1400 COG #9384

Offline Restless

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2011, 09:52:41 AM »
I got an email back saying it was sold.

Thanks Necron, I checked my email yesterday and got the same message...OP needs to update their post! 
2010 Connie w/ABS

"Why is there never enough time to do the job right the first time but always enough time to do it over?"

Offline Necron99

• Arena
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2011, 10:22:23 AM »
I was pleased with the consideration of the OP in replying to the email.  So I'm saying this not about him in particular...

But you don't usually see too many update posts from someone who's selling an item with 2 posts on the a forum - both in the for sale section.
-Dylan Thomas

2010 ZG1400 COG #9384

Offline dvitous

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2011, 11:19:31 AM »
Missed it.  >:(

I like the park-n-moves... but sorry, its not $200 worth of like.

Maybe not even $125 worth of like... but at least I woulda felt better about myself not paying $200  ;)

Mebbe next time.
Dan Vitous
Naperville, IL

Offline Restless

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2011, 11:54:40 AM »
I was pleased with the consideration of the OP in replying to the email.  So I'm saying this not about him in particular...

But you don't usually see too many update posts from someone who's selling an item with 2 posts on the a forum - both in the for sale section.

Yes, I get that but it certainly helps to know up front if something is gone or not so one doesn't waste their time chasing it.  I was commenting purely on the rules which state - •When your item sells, please edit the title of your original post to reflect that:  "Sold C10, My farkle for sale...."

It's all good though  ;)
2010 Connie w/ABS

Offline Necron99

• Arena
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2011, 03:22:36 PM »
Preaching to the choir, my friend.  :)
-Dylan Thomas

2010 ZG1400 COG #9384