Author Topic: Billionaires getting divorced  (Read 1659 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: Billionaires getting divorced
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2021, 07:38:42 AM »
Why does a motorcycle fall down when it's unsupported?

It's two tired...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline BruceR

• Arena
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2021, 09:35:28 AM »
If you're referring to me- I gave full disclosure that the rumors were unverified...and I wasn't spreading anything new.  I was answering Jim's question.  He asked what things people heard about Bill Gates.  Simple enough to answer with what has been heard and to then encourage that person to do research on their own.  Don't you feel better now Conrad?  Getting your panties knotted up for no good reason.  But that seems to be your new hobby.  Too bad you don't do something a bit more relaxing like, I don't know, ride a motorcycle?

Offline m in sc

• Polluting Rockhill with 2 strokes for decades.
    • 2 stroke world
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2021, 09:26:05 AM »
put zero credibility as to whats been heard vs whats been proven.   They used to call that gossip. Now its called 'news' in certain circles.  :rotflmao:
I break and fix stuff.  No more concours's in the stables. see you guys around...

Offline BruceR

• Arena
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2021, 11:40:12 AM »
I don't care what you call it- but if I've only ever said it in this thread the gossip isn't spreading very far, is it?  I don't put any credibility into the rumors- and frankly don't care if they're true or not.  I heard it, dismissed it, moved on.  Others can't seem to do the same but that's their cross to bear.

Offline turbojoe78

• Arena
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2021, 09:41:38 AM »
Here's some more gossip.  Believe it ... or not, I don't care, as long as you're thinking for yourself.

https://prepareforchange.net/2021/05/13/who-insider-blows-whistle-on-gates-and-gavi-2/
2014 ZG1400 Concours COG memb# 8645

Offline m in sc

• Polluting Rockhill with 2 strokes for decades.
    • 2 stroke world
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2021, 09:55:33 AM »
From a religious site?   :rotflmao: no motive there....   ::)
I break and fix stuff.  No more concours's in the stables. see you guys around...

Offline turbojoe78

• Arena
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2021, 02:53:12 PM »
Yea, cause we all know religious sites lie right?
2014 ZG1400 Concours COG memb# 8645

Offline BruceR

• Arena
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2021, 03:40:53 PM »
Yes, what would a religious site's motivation be?  Can any of the claims in the article be refuted?  Although the bibliography isn't shared there appear to be references and notes, so it would appear they have backed up what they're claiming.
In all fairness, I didn't probe around much on that site.  I'm not sure what 'the event' is nor how it ties into vaccines and the WHO.