Author Topic: Jack Daniels  (Read 3576 times)

Offline zrx mitch

Jack Daniels
« on: January 31, 2019, 06:07:23 PM »

A woman goes to a counselor, worried about her husband's temper.
 The counselor asks, "What's the problem?

The woman says, "Every day my husband loses his temper for no reason. It scares me."

The Counselor says, "When it seems your husband is getting angry, take a double shot of Jack Daniel's and swish it in your mouth. Swish and swish, but don't swallow until he either leaves the room or calms down."

Two weeks later, she tells the counselor, "a brilliant idea, Every time I swished the Jack he calmed down. How does swishing Jack Daniel's in your mouth do that?

The counselor said, "The Jack Daniel's does nothing. Keeping your mouth shut is the trick".
IBA #18591

Offline jettawreck

Re: Jack Daniels
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 06:13:06 PM »
 ;D ;D
Like!
This street bike thing is all new to me.
Snowmobiles-I have a bunch of those.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 08:04:37 AM »
Really?   :o

I certainly don't find this one funny. I read it to my wife, she didn't either. In fact, she had a few comments for you that I won't print here...
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Rubber_Snake

• Arena
  • 2009 GTR1400 ABS, Black
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 08:23:45 AM »
Really?   :o

I certainly don't find this one funny. I read it to my wife, she didn't either. In fact, she had a few comments for you that I won't print here...
👆🏻 Now THAT’S funny!
2009 GTR 1400 ABS, 48k miles, AMSOIL synthetic 10W-40 (since new), AMSOIL synthetic 75W-90 final drive (since new). Helibar Horizons, Oxford heated grips, V-Stream windscreen, Mountain Runner Flash, Brian’s low fuel eliminator farkle, ST2 smart brake module and smart turn system, Two Brothers Black Series M5 w/P1X decibel killer.

Offline MtnRider

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 08:46:20 AM »
I'll admit it. I was afraid to show it to my wife....   :o :-X   :rotflmao:

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2019, 08:59:06 AM »
I wouldn't tell mine either, but I did think it was funny.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2019, 02:59:25 PM »
I thought it was funny.... my wife thought it was extremely funny.. after spending last week with her parents down south... they are both in their 80's... and argue constantly...., well, dad just sit's there, and finally leaves the room... poor guy...

Some people just have no sense of humor... albeit a "narrow band of humor"... :nuts: :nuts:
maybe suggesting "both parties" take a shot of vinegar and water would work better...
after all, "It's the solution that most doctor's recommend"

:hitfan: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline zrx mitch

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2019, 05:01:47 PM »
Todays Psychology Lesson

An old man, a boy, and a donkey were going to town. The boy rode on the donkey and the old man walked.

As they went along they passed some people who remarked, "What a shame, the old man is walking, the boy is riding."

The man and boy thought maybe the critics were right, so they changed positions.

Later they passed some people who remarked, "What a shame, he makes that little boy walk."

So they decided they'd both walk.

Soon they passed some more people who remarked, "They're really stupid to walk when they have
 a decent donkey to ride."

So they both decided to ride the donkey.

They passed some people who shamed them by saying, "How awful to put such a load on a poor donkey."

The boy and the man figured they were probably right, so they decide to carry the donkey. As they crossed the bridge, they lost their grip on the donkey; the donkey fell into the river and drowned.

The moral of the story: If you try to please everyone, you might as well kiss your ass goodbye!
IBA #18591