Author Topic: Congrats to Boston!!  (Read 2228 times)

Offline ZG

• Arena
Congrats to Boston!!
« on: June 15, 2011, 09:02:30 PM »
I'm not a hockey follower but did watch game 7 tonight...

Congrats to Boston, they sure have become a sports championship town lately, Pats, Red Sox, Celtics, and now Bruins!

:chugbeer: :chugbeer: :chugbeer: :chugbeer: :chugbeer: :chugbeer: :chugbeer: :chugbeer: :chugbeer: :chugbeer: :chugbeer: :chugbeer: :chugbeer:

Son of Pappy

Re: Congrats to Boston!!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 09:14:10 PM »
Awe shucks, another year the Stanley cups stays in the Grand Ole USofA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How many years since it sat in it's homeland?

OK, 'nuff salt in the wounds, I'm just happy there was some drama involved, maybe we'll be lucky and the NFL will stay on strike, that way we could be assured that Favre will stay retired ;)

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 09:22:44 PM »
Oh SoP, you kill me me man...  ;D

I have to watch your Sea-chickens and you have to watch my Jail-blazers... When the hell can we get a championship in the PNW in any sport???  ???

not2old

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 09:27:35 PM »
As I recently said in another thread
&^*%%$#@><$Boston
&^%*<>?@@#%Vancouver

^%$**&^

$#@!@

^%

Son of Pappy

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 09:36:47 PM »
Oh SoP, you kill me me man...  ;D

I have to watch your Sea-chickens and you have to watch my Jail-blazers... When the hell can we get a championship in the PNW in any sport???  ???
We do have the female basketball team, whats their name?  Seattle pain or something like that?  And the Tacoma Rainers do really well ;D  If only we could get a professional owner to go with the teams, ones who understand just how much referees cost ;)

Offline blue14

• Arena
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 03:25:15 AM »
Awe shucks, another year the Stanley cups stays in the Grand Ole USofA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How many years since it sat in it's homeland?

OK, 'nuff salt in the wounds, I'm just happy there was some drama involved, maybe we'll be lucky and the NFL will stay on strike, that way we could be assured that Favre will stay retired ;)

I think you are safe with Favre, Chet.  Repeat after me.......it's spelled S-T-E-R-G-E-R, that will keep him retired for sure.   8)
2010 C14, 2007 ZX14,  2004 KTM 300SXC

Offline Conrad

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 05:29:18 AM »
It's too bad that the freakin idiots in Vancouver resorted to rioting in the streets.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline koval68

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 07:30:44 AM »
It's too bad that the freakin idiots in Vancouver resorted to rioting in the streets.

Embarrassing, disappointing, shocking.....Canucks hockey dream is now Vancouver's nightmare!!!
Congrats to Boston Bruins and their fans!
Tom"Killer"Kowalski   COG#9263  Newmarket,Ontario
"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need,  but not every man's greed."
- Mahatma Gandhi