Author Topic: PC V, p/n 17-022 (MY 2008-2014)  (Read 355 times)

Offline muguvian

PC V, p/n 17-022 (MY 2008-2014)
« on: September 18, 2020, 06:26:31 PM »
Steal of a deal on this Power Commander V for the '08-'14 C14s in good used condition.  Cable sleeves, pins, sockets, and grounding lug all in perfect shape.  The Dynojet sticker has some heat discoloration on one end due to being mounted in the sandwich warmer compartment on my '08, but the unit has worked flawlessly for several years up to and including the day I removed it this past week. The P/N was rolled for '15+ when Kawasaki added the O2 sensors, so no guarantee this version will work on the latest gen.

Currently loaded is my custom dual-pipe, ZX14-header map that I've tweaked over the course of several years, but buyer can easily change to a canned map with the free Dynojet software. I lengthened the ground strap so it could connect directly to battery ground instead of the what Dynojet suggested at the frame point under the coolant reservoir.  The USB cable is missing in action along with the original packaging due to a moving company's negligence, but the PC V uses the ubiquitous mini USB connector everyone has in their junk drawer.

$150 net to me (i.e. plus shipping, PP fees).