Author Topic: sons of anarchy  (Read 18096 times)

Offline C14PAINKILLER

Re: sons of anarchy
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2013, 12:04:35 PM »
Just bugs me some of the things Jax is capable of, the trannies mother comes to mind, but yet he was willing to make the sacrafice to protect "her" in the finale. Doesn't seem like the same person sometimes.

See what love does. He should have known better, having a psycho mom and all, just saying. Hear we gotta wait two years for season seven, supposed to go back to the beginning when the club started.
2010 PAINKILLER BLUE   COG# 9405
Rides the metal monster, breathing smoke and fire

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2013, 12:12:44 PM »
Link to that season 7 info?
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline C14PAINKILLER

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2013, 12:07:38 PM »
I saw it on a friends facebook when I was over at his place. He's a real SOA freak, but it's on facebook so I don't recall if it was their official page.

Sorry

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2013, 12:17:41 PM »
Everything I search says its returning next fall.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline C14PAINKILLER

« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2013, 11:54:39 AM »
Yep, that's what I see as well. I guess what they were talking about is a spin off/ prequel in two years dated to the original nine. Sorry, man for the confusion.

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2013, 06:31:35 PM »
I must admit that SOA is a guilty pleasure of mine.  :D
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

Offline Conrad

« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2013, 04:43:06 AM »
I must admit that SOA is a guilty pleasure of mine.  :D

Hey Poke!

How you doin?
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Outback_Jon

• Arena
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2013, 12:20:41 AM »
We watched the SOA season ender last night.
I just "binge watched" the entire season over the last couple of days.

Are they planning a crossover episode with HBO?  Sons of Thrones or Game of Anarchy.  Holy crap that was a bloody season.
"Outback Jon" Gould *** South Cairo, NY *** COG #9506 *** 2006 C10 "Blueline" *** CDA #0157

Offline Pokey

• Arena
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2013, 07:38:06 PM »
Hey Poke!

How you doin?

Doing great Conrad, life is good. Sucks that Jim never made it over here this year, and I have yet to meet you. :(
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2013, 07:55:03 PM »
Yep, totally bummed as well.  First time in years, I haven't gone out to Ohio.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2013, 06:07:56 AM »

Doing great Conrad, life is good. Sucks that Jim never made it over here this year, and I have yet to meet you. :(

You're right, life is good! I'm looking farward to meeting both you and Jim sometime in the next year.   :)

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2013, 07:03:52 AM »
We ought to meet at Poke's house and eat all his food and drink all his beer, then ride around Ohio some...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2013, 07:48:24 AM »
We ought to meet at Poke's house and eat all his food and drink all his beer, then ride around Ohio some...

That sounds like a good plan! Especially since I know that Poke doesn't have any Coors in his fridge.   ;)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2013, 08:32:47 AM »
 :doh:

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2013, 03:32:24 PM »
I've never watched it, no appeal to me from the ads I see for it, and no, I don't watch the other shows either that folks say that its better than, for the same reasons. The guys at work have tried to get me to watch some of these cable shows, Game of Thrones, East Bound and Down, Deadwood, etc... Lasted about 5 minutes on each, sorry, does nothing for me. Different things for different folks. I'll pass.
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline Pokey

• Arena
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2013, 04:54:54 PM »
That sounds like a good plan! Especially since I know that Poke doesn't have any Coors in his fridge.   ;)

Nothing but the good stuff here, and the riding is pretty sweet as well.  :thumbs:
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2014, 04:33:14 AM »
Finally watched the season ender last night.  Totally bummed me out.  The only thing that helped was the interview with Kurt Sutter, Katy Sagal, and Maggie Siff.  Thank goodness she's still alive.  The stress level that this show provides is totally unbearable to me.  My wife likes it, though.  I told her I wasn't watching it anymore.  We'll see what happens when it comes back on this Fall....

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2014, 04:43:12 AM »
Who's still alive?

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2014, 06:48:30 AM »
It sounds like you cover your eyes with your hands and peek between your fingers Jim....?

;D

Brian

Finally watched the season ender last night.  Totally bummed me out.  The only thing that helped was the interview with Kurt Sutter, Katy Sagal, and Maggie Siff.  Thank goodness she's still alive.  The stress level that this show provides is totally unbearable to me.  My wife likes it, though.  I told her I wasn't watching it anymore.  We'll see what happens when it comes back on this Fall....
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2014, 01:27:54 PM »
It sounds like you cover your eyes with your hands and peek between your fingers Jim....?

;D

Brian

That's exactly what I did between mutterings of 'OMG!'

Who's still alive?

Maggie Siff (aka Tara)