Introductions - Tell us a bit about yourself > Introductions

Picking up my 2016 C14 today

(1/2) > >>

Jake:
I have wanted one of these bikes since the original model Concours came out. I now have one, in addition to a Harley and a BMW.

just gone:
Congrats!!!!

Welcome to the C14 fold!

VirginiaJim:
Welcome Jake 'From State Farm'!  Wearing Khakis today?

Jake:
I love that commercial!!!  I have just seen this, so sorry it took so long for a reply. 

Question:  I have a new lower seat from Saddleman on my C14 and I have the highway pegs in hand and the handlebar risers that I hope to install both tomorrow. I had a set of riders peg lowerers from AST that did not work out so I am looking for others.  I was about to order a set of Murph's when I saw mention in a YouTube install video on something or other that he had 'already installed the Buell footpegs...."  The Murph's are $92 and the Buell's on eBay are $49.99.  Can anyone comment on the two.  They both seem to have the same characteristics and do exactly the same thing to the same measurements.  The Murph's require I believe are purely remove - bolt on new - ride, but I seem to have seen mention somewhere of some grinding needed for I think the Buells.  Comments?

FTB530:

--- Quote from: Jake on June 11, 2020, 05:38:23 PM ---I love that commercial!!!  I have just seen this, so sorry it took so long for a reply. 

Question:  I have a new lower seat from Saddleman on my C14 and I have the highway pegs in hand and the handlebar risers that I hope to install both tomorrow. I had a set of riders peg lowerers from AST that did not work out so I am looking for others.  I was about to order a set of Murph's when I saw mention in a YouTube install video on something or other that he had 'already installed the Buell footpegs...."  The Murph's are $92 and the Buell's on eBay are $49.99.  Can anyone comment on the two.  They both seem to have the same characteristics and do exactly the same thing to the same measurements.  The Murph's require I believe are purely remove - bolt on new - ride, but I seem to have seen mention somewhere of some grinding needed for I think the Buells.  Comments?

--- End quote ---
I have Murph’s lowering pegs on my 16, I like them!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version