Introductions - Tell us a bit about yourself > Introductions

New guy from Atlanta, GA

(1/2) > >>

i-man:
While spending a couple of weeks at our cabin near The Tail of the Dragon, I decided to add a 2010 Concours ABS to my stable. It will be sharing a garage with my Z1000 and Yamaha Road Star Warrior. After a few days riding it on The Dragon and Moonshiner 28, and getting the suspension dialed in as much as I can, I am really impressed with the bike. The power is really good and it handles much better than I expected. Looking forward to making some upgrades, the first being getting Ivan to flash the ecu. He did my Z and Warrior and I love what he does.

j_wahl91:
Welcome! Good looking Connie. Do I spy with my little eye a Two Brother's can on it?

connie_rider:
Welcome I-man. Good looking bike...

Ride safe, Ted

i-man:

--- Quote from: j_wahl91 on May 29, 2020, 11:08:05 PM ---Welcome! Good looking Connie. Do I spy with my little eye a Two Brother's can on it?

--- End quote ---
Indeed you do. Hoping to find a full header system to hook to it, along with an air filter, before sending the ECU to Ivan for flashing.

j_wahl91:
I'm jealous. Apparently they stopped making the M5 for it and it's practically impossible to find one now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version